• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakySami

I think we are all unhappy and just hope that we can have the best team possible come Friday. Other than that, the is nothing to say besides this was a no show from the team and it seems there was in fighting going on before the game. I have never seen us miss so many easy passes and be this much out of position ever!!

Wenger needs to get his team together and fix this. I don't mean only his playing staff, I mean his whole team. When he first came to arsenal, he said nothing was good enough. He used to talk about bravery and having powerful strong players. I don't hear this anymore and honestly it disappoints me. I feel like he's trying to justify himself a lot more and forgot that he needs for everybody to work together. And it's never by doing everything that you achieve that.
I hope we are happier come Friday because this isn't what any of us deserve and this isn't what I learned from arsenal. We are a team that always fought. We were a team that never backed down.

There are rumors that there was infighting amongst the players before the game. I honestly hope there is another one after the game because they need to start wanting to win and be hungry.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
How does a team with a supposed good chance of winning a game of football fail to register a shot on goal in 94 minutes of football?

It's been said many times before, but only an Arsenal side managed by Wenger can make that a possibility. It's like sorcery. The U15's would do better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom