• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, Nov. 18 @ 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If we can keep playing like that, top 4 will be easy. We played well vs City as well so hopefully we're starting to find some form. Great performance today from start to finish.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We should build on now not go to next week play like bunch of * And lose the game

BobP

Memri Fan

I presume you're referring to the 5-3 win in the 2011-2012 season.

Superb, we've won 1 game in 7 years at Stamford Bridge, whilst Sp**s have won none

Huge gulf..

Says more about us than it does about them considering that we've been an established top 4 side for numerous seasons whilst they've only really asserted or established themselves recently.

Gooner_girl14

Phenomenal effort from everyone. Everyone knew what they were doing and we had the perfect balance of aggression and discipline. I especially loved seeing two of our players often going for the same 50-50 ball. Our counter attack was on point, Alexis, Özil and Laca can be a really great trip.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Lose here and we may as well call it a season.

5 losses in the opening 12 fixtures is nowhere near good enough

Fun fact:

In the opening 12 fixtures of the 2011-2012 season, a period in which the club looked destabilised, especially after the departures and the less than satisfactory signings, we copped 4 losses against Liverpool, Man United, Blackburn, and Sp**s.

What does it say when management fails to improve on the opening fixtures of what has been widely acknowledged as one of our worst seasons in recent memory? In a period where the club is said to be in a much better position then it was back then?

The fixture list is no excuse here either. In the first 12 fixtures of the 2011-2012 season, we had to face Liverpool, Man Utd, Sp**s, Chelsea. This season we've had Liverpool, Chelsea, City, and now Sp**s.

Sad thing is, you could argue we did better in that torrid 2011-2012 season, considering we lost to teams we were more likely to lose to whilst dispatching teams, with the exception of Blackburn, who we were supposed to beat, and then some by beating Chelsea 5-3.

Dire times.
Cheer up Bob. You're only p*ssed because you posted all this miserable pile of sh*te before the match.

ptrcopp

The fluidity of the attack won it today. If one or two extra from OxLaSa went forward then others covered for them brilliantly. Only of Kola or Bellerin went forward, only one of Ramsey or Xhaka went forward, and most Ramsey, exactly what we want to see. Two CB doubled up on Kane, and the other became a SW. in this way the back 3 works for Arsenal because a MF wouldn’t drop. But today we became a mid 3 when necessary and a back 4 when necessary. It was a full performance.
The organisation of the team won it, and we have always been saying that is what we’ve needed on guise or another. I have been a lurker for years and have agreed with many what people say on here and it’s a reason I haven’t commented.
But today the team showed why we all support the team and we should come together to analyse what went well. We were brilliantly balanced for 60 min and sat back for the rest. This is why we all want to see and what we have. A big game and we got a big performance from the boys.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Oh to be, to be a Gunner! Buzzing right now. Strutting round John Lewis, missed feeling like this after a Derby. From what I've seen on here everyone smashed it.

What do we think of Tottenham?

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Wasn't Lacazette fit against Liverpool & City ? :lol:
:lol:Didn't say he wasn't. But Mustafi was out, so Wenger had to bring in another player. Also he wanted to be more defensive because he was away at a team that's been scoring for fun.

Management seems easy when you haven't got the real responsibility.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Imagine if Newcastle could pull off a surprise result, there'd only be one point between the four teams below City.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I presume you're referring to the 5-3 win in the 2011-2012 season.

Superb, we've won 1 game in 7 years at Stamford Bridge, whilst Sp**s have won none

Huge gulf..

Says more about us than it does about them considering that we've been an established top 4 side for numerous seasons whilst they've only really asserted or established themselves recently.

I mentioned nothing about Gulf mate, there was **** all gulf between us in those years , with Bale , Vandervaart and Modric in the team which is why I mentioned .

The post was to do with perceptions in the media of Sp**s being World beaters in the last few years .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom