• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, Nov. 18 @ 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The woman was dizzy. 'Firm favourites' with who, her muggy boss? Fake news. Arsenal were 7/5 and Sp**s were 2/1. All the rest is fairy stories.
The woman who started Bet365. Started with a loan working from a temporary building in a car park. She's now worth over £4bn.

pacstud

No, that's not fair at all. I personally don't 'hate' him but I can understand anyone who feels immensely frustrated with him. A good day against Sp**s doesn't erase his bullshit.
But a bad day against ______________ justifies your bullshit?

Note: That's only 45% serious, 55% I couldn't resist the set-up was too good. :)

Same team ;)

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

But a bad day against ______________ justifies your bullshit?

Note: That's only 45% serious, 55% I couldn't resist the set-up was too good. :)

Same team ;)
People read social media stuff and get carried away.

We played quite well against City away. And then you get stuff like this and gullible people lap it up, and then get carried away.

Plutarch

I can barely remember the last time we played Sp**s when my stress wasn't at heart-attack level. But today was never too stressful, we were better than them right from the start. Really good performance. Unfortunately, that does mean some of the criticism of Arsenal is valid, in that we don't seem to put that effort into every game.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
It was vital to get a win against a top 6 side. Chelski have beaten Spuds, as have Yanited, Liverpool beat us and City have beaten everyone.

We needed a big W and got one in spectacular fashion.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
You are of course entitled to your opinion and feelings, but I cannot understand how someone can write "I hate this man"....about Arséne Wenger.

By all means, that it might be time for him to go, I can readily discuss, and at times, agree with that. But to hate...

I'll admit, it's the wrong word to explain how I feel. But it's the closest I can relate without consulting my therapist.

We must do more than just have performances like this few time per year. Last season it was Chelsea we destroyed at Emirates and season before that it was United.

Hope we can show more this season! Make Emirates a real fortress at very least!

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

We must do more than just have performances like this few time per year. Last season it was Chelsea we destroyed at Emirates and season before that it was United.

Hope we can show more this season! Make Emirates a real fortress at very least!
You'll see more if Wenger can keep this team together without injuries . . . therein lies the ghost of the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom