• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, Nov. 18 @ 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If we want to make Top 4 this season we have to play Özil, Alexis and Lacazette in every PL game (injury permitting)

Anyone who thinks other wise is a daft ****.
You can only play them if they want to play for us.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Pretty emotive Derby this one even Stuart was fired up after it :lol:

"

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Was a great performance all around. We played like we wanted it far more than them.
I would have chosen wilshere instead of Özil, but by god, I think he was sublime. Best I have seen him play for a long long time. MOTM for me.
Good to see you happy bro.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I notice Wenger didn't complain about non-existent fouls or offsides this week....
That's because for once we didn't have multiple decisions against us and actually one went for us. It's not rocket science friend.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

If we want to make Top 4 this season we have to play Özil, Alexis and Lacazette in every PL game (injury permitting)

Anyone who thinks other wise is a daft ****.
This

In fact that whole team for Prem matches. Now our CBs are back fit.

Leicester and Chelsea both had nearly 90% of matches in the Prem played with their best 11 in their two winning seasons.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The Arsenal tweet was such harmless banter . Hardly being irresponsible . What I find interesting is a couple of these blokes work for papers who incite and thrive on hate and fear .... the irony .
Absolutely spot on. Unbelievable lack of self-awareness, especially from Henry Winter considering the Times were in hot water just recently for twisting details of that foster child story.

Even Gary Neville agrees:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The Arsenal tweet was such harmless banter . Hardly being irresponsible . What I find interesting is a couple of these blokes work for papers who incite and thrive on hate and fear .... the irony .
I think The Sunday Supplement called it spot on. It's not Arsenal's fault there are ****** online. Every one of them should be reported to the police.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The over analysising of the free kick on the first goal is so stupid. In any given game there’s debatable fouls given like that one. Pretty sure Tottenham had one in the second half in a similar position, when Mustafi won the ball cleanly. It’s nothing but bitterness to try and take the shine off a dominant win.

And why was this overlooked? Was late for the first half and wouldn’t have know about it if it weren’t for Twitter.

Last edited:

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Can't find the official tweet, could you link?

Anyway, English journos are a hypocrite lot. They felt offended? Good job!

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
This

In fact that whole team for Prem matches. Now our CBs are back fit.

Leicester and Chelsea both had nearly 90% of matches in the Prem played with their best 11 in their two winning seasons.
In the hour or so before Arsenal’s emphatically assertive win over Tottenham Hotspur, those who know Arsène Wenger say there was an ever-so-slight trepidation to his demeanour, because he knew there was a risk to their approach. The long-serving boss opted to do something he hasn’t too often, deciding to play with no defined defensive midfielder, and instead putting Aaron Ramsey in behind finally filling that front three with the all-star line-up of Mesut Özil, Alexandre Lacazette and Alexis Sanchez.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ed-contracts-north-london-derby-a8062946.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom