• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, Nov. 18 @ 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference is that @Juan Matas Beard and co don't bait posters in a matchday thread. They offer fair and respectful posting. As I said above, banter here and there is fine, but eventually you got to fit in and just add to the conversation instead of trying to rile people up constantly which none of our other regulars from rival clubs have done.
You mean you want people to suck up to you and agree with you, even when you are blatantly wrong?

Nah, won't see me doing that, I'll call a spade a spade.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
The foul on Sterling absolutely WAS a penalty, as just about every ex-professional that was asked about it, agreed.

Not trolling, but if you are so soft that you see it as that, then maybe you need to take a look at yourself.

As for the lottery congratulations, many thanks, appreciated, just as I hope you appreciate us contributing towards your stadium costs ;)
Actually both Kyle Martino & Robbie Earle on NBC full time analysis disagreed with the PK - many pundits didn't think it was a PK. In fairness it could be given but it equally could not have been given 50:50 at best. It really was just shoulder to shoulder and Sterling went down, there was no foul & no dive. Many thought no foul, no PK, no dive.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
The foul on Sterling absolutely WAS a penalty, as just about every ex-professional that was asked about it, agreed.

Not trolling, but if you are so soft that you see it as that, then maybe you need to take a look at yourself.

As for the lottery congratulations, many thanks, appreciated, just as I hope you appreciate us contributing towards your stadium costs ;)

It was soft as ****....sterling was going over even before there was contact...shame he couldn't score a sitter so decided to go over like sack of potatoes... Think hes been hanging out with Ashley young too much.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

It's alright when other clubs do it:
PpA9RKA.jpg

Very passive aggressive reaction from the journos . Instead of standing up to the racism and homophobia they take the easy road and attack a benevolent tweet that really was humorous in a tasteful way .

Wonder how many minorities have been spat on or abused after one their rags inflammatory pieces .

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The difference is that @Juan Matas Beard and co don't bait posters in a matchday thread. They offer fair and respectful posting. As I said above, banter here and there is fine, but eventually you got to fit in and just add to the conversation instead of trying to rile people up constantly which none of our other regulars from rival clubs have done.
I think the emoji at the end shows it was just tongue in cheek:
You not moaning about offside goals this week then, lads? :D

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You mean you want people to suck up to you and agree with you, even when you are blatantly wrong?

Nah, won't see me doing that, I'll call a spade a spade.
No, that isn't it at all and the posters I tagged there seldom agree with me. But you've had your fun now, the banter is dead. So join in and add something meaningful or **** off. No need to sit aorund here and actively try to get on posters nerves which is EXACTLY what you do.

Fallout

totally agree with mark. we are arguing about a match that occured two weeks ago in the NLD thread. if you come on here and openly advertise yourself as a rival fan then you should have the common sense to be respectful. people dont log onto this forum to get trolled by other supporters ... there are other forums and social networks that can serve that purpose.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

It was soft as ****....sterling was going over even before there was contact...shame he couldn't score a sitter so decided to go over like sack of potatoes... Think hes been hanging out with Ashley young too much.

Well what Andy Gray said is what I thought , Stirling never got in front of him , cut's into him and sure there is going to be contact then when players are shoulder to shoulder .

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Totally agree with you there, Juan Mata is respectful and even calls his own team as he sees it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom