• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, Nov. 18 @ 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The Arsenal tweet was such harmless banter .
It's alright when other clubs do it:
PpA9RKA.jpg

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Blatantly incorrect decision you mean? There was only one of them, and we won 3-1, so yeah, we would still have won.
Hope that helps.
Do you seriously not have anywhere else you could be. Has your whole life as a football fan culminated in these couple of months being on here wanking yourself to death behind a keyboard. Jesus, I knew you city fans were fools but this is priceless.

Do you seriously not have anywhere else you could be. Has your whole life as a football fan culminated in these couple of months being on here wanking yourself to death behind a keyboard. Jesus, I knew you city fans were fools but this is priceless.
Anyone would think you'd be happy at winning your biggest match of the season, rather than get all touchy about some gentle ribbing ;)

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Anyone would think you'd be happy at winning your biggest match of the season, rather than get all touchy about some gentle ribbing ;)
I am happy. Just a bit shocked that there are individuals like you who have such sad lives that they need to spend their time trying to rile up rival (i use that term loosely because we have hardly challenged of late) fans. A little banter here and there is fine but you' ve dedicated hours of your life here in the past couple months. It is really sad. You need a life man.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Even though Arsenal have a much more contentious history with United than City, their fans get treated with respect on here (as they should). I don't think A Lighter Shade of Blue has said anything particularly bad here either.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not quite, we also had a ridiculous one against Southampton at home about 3 or 4 seasons ago, even our players stopped as it was so obvious, I'm talking about 4 yards offside!

And....I'm just pulling your leg mate ;)
Both your goals were offside last year. Remember the second goal Sterling shot just inside the post and Silva rushed in and swung a foot at it. Putting Cech off.

All the Sky pundits said he wasn't interfering with play. :lol::lol::lol:

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Doesn't matter, offside, is offside.

ONE of our goals shouldn't have counted a couple weeks back, but we'd still have won 2-1.

BOTH of yours were offside, meaning you'd have drawn 0-0 Saturday.

See the difference? :)

Right let's get two things clear.

- firstly it sterlings wasn't a pen, in a similar way that Sanchez's for the free kick.

- yes mustafi's goal was marginally offside...officials can get those wrong, but he still had a lot to do for the goal.

- jesus's goal was blatantly offside by 2 yards... If someone said the linesman was bribed, I wouldn't have many qualms.... Can't compare the two. Ridiculous decision.

- lacazzete wasn't offside, can't score with his arm...secondly in such a tight situation the advantage goes to the attacking team.

Troll go back under your bridge. Oh btw your endorsement deals are dodgy as **** ... Corrupt club, congrats on winning the lottery.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

The precious flowers in media crying when they get called out. He wrote a bait article then is crying when he gets baited himself? Soft cvnt.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Even though Arsenal have a much more contentious history with United than City, their fans get treated with respect on here (as they should). I don't think A Lighter Shade of Blue has said anything particularly bad here either.
The difference is that @Juan Matas Beard and co don't bait posters in a matchday thread. They offer fair and respectful posting. As I said above, banter here and there is fine, but eventually you got to fit in and just add to the conversation instead of trying to rile people up constantly which none of our other regulars from rival clubs have done.

Right let's get two things clear.

- firstly it sterlings wasn't a pen, in a similar way that Sanchez's for the free kick.

Troll go back under your bridge. Oh btw your endorsement deals are dodgy as **** ... Corrupt club, congrats on winning the lottery.
The foul on Sterling absolutely WAS a penalty, as just about every ex-professional that was asked about it, agreed.

Not trolling, but if you are so soft that you see it as that, then maybe you need to take a look at yourself.

As for the lottery congratulations, many thanks, appreciated, just as I hope you appreciate us contributing towards your stadium costs ;)

I am happy. Just a bit shocked that there are individuals like you who have such sad lives that they need to spend their time trying to rile up rival (i use that term loosely because we have hardly challenged of late) fans. A little banter here and there is fine but you' ve dedicated hours of your life here in the past couple months. It is really sad. You need a life man.
My life is pretty good right now thanks, I appreciate your concern though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom