• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, Nov. 18 @ 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TorontoGooner76

I was at the game great atmosphere and a very good performance overall a great weekend in Londen!!!

Some funny chants like we won the league at **** hart Lane lalala. ;)

Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it. Reminds me a few years back after winning the NLD, seeing a short vid of Szczezny playing that song on his piano at home then looking at the camera, smiling and pumping his fist...lol

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Missed this gem from Paul Merson:
TIpFD0U.jpg

Not enough M8 considering that it was another dive that ended it....ironically from Manchester, just the more successful part of it. :D
I agree, Rooney's dive from Campbell's challenge was disgraceful too.

Then the bald fat granny-sh*gging tw@t had the gall to come out in the papers a couple of years later saying he'd never cheat to win a penalty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom