• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Do you want us to sign him?

• Yes

Votes: 174 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
It's just the ex-pro Wenger lot thinking they found something that exonerates him. It doesn't. This nails him to the floor. He obviously wanted the player. He stays silent when it suits him. I detested him for that reason before this and said as much earlier in the thread.

Its true, Wenger is as guilty as any of our purchase team in Dortmund. If he wanted to remove himself from that he could stop signing new contracts but regardless of who we buy and sell, he still puts pen to paper regardless.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Dortmund's midfield and defense is awful. Only good thing they have are attackers. And even then they're doing a lot of sideways passing. Sancho plays a lot like Sanchez. Comes to get the ball and always wants to be involved. Aubameyang is on an island right now. Not doing anything.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Dortmund's midfield and defense is awful. Only good thing they have are attackers. And even then they're doing a lot of sideways passing. Sancho plays a lot like Sanchez. Comes to get the ball and always wants to be involved. Aubameyang is on an island right now. Not doing anything.
i think this is Auba game first since December and winter holiday.

al-Ustaadh

First time he really had any time on the ball (30th minute) and he got heavily jeered by the Dortmund fans.

It is absolutely disgusting that we have a premier player in the Bundesliga that wants to play for us, and we’re dicking around about 10 million. Unbelievable.

Steps

Reus watching from up top wondering if Wenger will take him too.
KmcybaI.png

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Getting booed now? that really bad sign we'll put him and our club in trouble if we don't buy him.

al-Ustaadh

To be fair, he never touches the ball much, never gets involved in the build up, but put the ball in the box and he'll be there to tap it in. :D
But I've seen a lot of highlight footage of him on the ball. Decent hold up play and can beat a player by knocking the ball past them and running on to it. That ability is there. I know his off the ball movement and finishing is amazing but you need forwards that can do more than that.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The booing is good for us, both Dortmund and Auba will want this deal to go through even more now. Playing him has backfired a little.
as i said few days ago the Dortmund fans don't want him to stay they were saying it's better for him and the club just to move on. no surprise they booing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom