• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Do you want us to sign him?

• Yes

Votes: 174 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't care in what steps it gets done so long as it gets done. Three party negotiations are always triangular. I'm sure Aubameyang's party is still negotiating with Dortmund as well.
it only on us Auba and his agents done their best it up to us now to pay up at least close to Dortmund valuation so they'll consider to sell.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Exactly why this will go through or they will get someone else . Sounds to me Dortmund is getting desperate actually . They'll accept an improved bid imo .

Its not entirely clear what our highest bid is. They say they want EUR 70m but I'm sure EUR 65m would be accepted with Giroud on loan. No idea how far away we are from that.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

It's like there's a fit sexy girl wanting you to make love to her, and we've gotten all frigid because she's demanding some weird stuff, just do it, will be worth it in the end.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I know you think that makes you look clever and inciteful but it’s a ****ing idiotic point of view, just so you know.
It's not my intention at all to look clever you should know. After reading my posts just look at the negative aspect of the possible outcome. The club should act like a big one they want to.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
57ec05a474476.image.jpg

"I'm a big ****in' ****!"

Do you really think they ask him about how much they can spend on players? His money is tied up in Arsenal the club. So long as we’re not posting losses each year and the share price stays the same he doesn’t give a ****. Are we honestly saying a multi-billionaire would sanction a £50m bid but then start to hold his wallet a bit tighter over an extra £10m?

I just don’t see it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Not sure what reflects worse on Gazidis, the Vardy farce from 2016 or this if it doesn't happen.

They'll pay up on deadline day, they have to.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Barca tried to buy Dembele cheaper than Dortmund asking price. Ended up paying full amount.

Arsenal people were naive, if they thought, they can win this battle against Dortmund.

You pay up, or get the f*** outta here.

Your turn bald master and the remaining gang.
yes and Dembele situation was worse he even refused to train with the Dortmund but Barca still end up paying 100M euros.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Do you really think they ask him about how much they can spend on players? His money is tied up in Arsenal the club. So long as we’re not posting losses each year and the share price stays the same he doesn’t give a ****. Are we honestly saying a multi-billionaire would sanction a £50m bid but then start to hold his wallet a bit tighter over an extra £10m?

I just don’t see it.
You don't know Stan Kroenke. Yes, he's that much of a prick.

wigner

[
Wenger is a ****ing spineless shill. He an accomplice. Looking after his job and sucking off owners since forever.

How is he an accomplice? You really believe all the negative press about Wenger? Are you that gullible? BTW: did you know gullible is not in the dictionary?

Axel9090

You pay up, or get the f*** outta here.
But...but... youd be a terrible business man if you did that.

Thats what some members here told me when I said we should just pay what theyre asking.

No surprise a week later and we still cant tie up the ****ing deal. You guys need to realize how we work, we're **** at trying to get clubs to crumble and accept a low fee.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I wonder if Dortmund are demanding something way higher than the papers are reporting, say 90m. Lets not be so quick to assume anything.

I'm sure they're not, they've been far more open than us in this whole situation. They want EUR70m but we are probably way off that.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Hey guys. Aubameyang is about to start against Freiburg. Just incase some of you didn't know and wanted to watch him to see what kind of player he's like.

Edit: Sancho is playing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom