• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Newcastle United v Arsenal | April 15, 2018 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal have been thrown in the thames, 1 concrete boot named wenger the other named mustafi.

Doubt Wenger's going to be pleased with you stealing his thunder like that. His ego's big enough to fill the Mediterranean nevermind Arsenal's two waterlogged boots.

HBL

Established Member
Cech and Mustafi have probably cost us 15 points alone this season.

Unbelievable really.

progman07

Established Member
Dont understand why people are upset in the league we have nothing to play for. A change in manager cant come soon enough.
Seriously though, we are 2 points and a trashing in Madrid away from not competing in ANY European competition next season. However sad it is, the 6th place is still to be achieved.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We shouldn't travel to Manchester, take technical defeat.
If it was a legit option, I'd take it. We can't win and every defeat before the EL semi damages our chances. Play the U19's and say the whole team has got a virus. Or just play the U19's in the semi instead.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let's see 45 goals conceded this season still 4 more games to play so it will arrive to 50 goals that pethatic really you can't finish higher than 7 with this defense

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Or just send kids there and we can use that as an excuse.

Am 100% behind this. No point scarring this mentally weak bunch of losers any further by being on the wrong end of a thrashing. Although some of them seem that thick I doubt they would be bothered

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We now play **** football. This is who we are now, results aside. There's brilliant moments but the beauty is gone.

But hey maybe it's just me
Well its even good to see we still got some of Wenger ball in us but it won't matter defending like this it take all the beauty of it

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
We now play **** football. This is who we are now, results aside. There's brilliant moments but the beauty is gone.

But hey maybe it's just me

It's not. We've been dull for a couple of years now.

pacstud

So we knowingly play a sh*t squad.

Play like sh*t.

And people are freaking out why?

The PL was over a long time ago. Three games. That's our gambit.

HBL

Established Member
Cech - 4
Chambers - 6
Mustafi - 4
Holding - 5
Nacho - 5
Xhaka - 7
Elneny - 6
Aubameyang - 7
Willock - 5
Iwobi - 7
Lacazette - 7

OSBK

Established Member
If it was a legit option, I'd take it. We can't win and every defeat before the EL semi damages our chances. Play the U19's and say the whole team has got a virus. Or just play the U19's in the semi instead.

Under 19s would go there and do a job. They have a compentant manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom