• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v West Ham United | April 22, 2018 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He has mate. He looks devastated to be honest. Needed to be done but Gazidis is the biggest snake at the club, need Wenger to take him down with him.
I know it, you know it, most of us know it. There are still a few who think he chose to walk so I’m just leaving the facts here for everyone to see.

HBL

Established Member
Ospina - 6
Bellerin - 5
Mustafi - 5
Kosc - 7
Monreal - 7
Xhaka - 8
Elneny - 6
Iwobi - 4
Ramsey - 7
Welbeck - 7
Lacazette - 8

AMN - 7
Auba - 8

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

"Hi Arséne, have you been sacked? Are you sad? Are you sad that your whole life is over, does it make you sad Arséne?"

"Hi David, that was a terrible mistake from the young lad, is he distraught? Is he blaming himself for the loss? Is he struggling, is he really struggling David?!?"
:lol::lol:

Shreeves is a nutter. Need to look out for more of his post match interviews. Does he always work for NBC?

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Doesn't matter anymore. We had to move on....Wenger is a legend and has left this club in a great position to whoever takes over.

Some of the best teenage talents with some great world class talents in the first team.

Win it for Arséne. K
Top post.

I find the Wenger out lot so ****ing weird. Like okay, you got what you wanted... But that's not enough. They want the man's name dragged in the mud and embarrass him. It can't be his decision...

Forgetting conveniently that the man said that when push comes to shove (i.e. people no longer attending his games en masses) he would step down.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

The full NBC panel believe he’s been pushed out.

This is what I believe. He's a man who has always said he has never walked away from a contract. He has extraordinary self belief in that he can turn things around when they are going bad. No way he walked away willingly.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

It's the reason I dislike media personalities (journalist in general as well) and the police. A massive platform is given to such broken people and very rarely is there any repercussions.

Was told long time ago by a detective a large no of street cops were bullies at school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom