• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v West Ham United | April 22, 2018 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What a deluded post. Dude, those are speculations, not Facts.
I’m leaving the fact that Wenger avoided the question.

I’m leaving the fact that the NBC panel all believe he was pushed out.

Those were the only two posts I made on the matter and they were both facts. At no point did I provide any definitive proof that Wenger was forced out.

Shouldn’t be so hasty to call someone deluded, turns out you didn’t even know what I was talking about. :)

carlito'sway

Established Member

Those were the only two posts I made on the matter and they were both facts. At no point did I provide any definitive proof that Wenger was forced out.

Shouldn’t be so hasty to call someone deluded, turns out you didn’t even know what I was talking about. :)

Nice spin......Keep pushing your pointless narrative. ;)

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Tactful my arse. "Are you sad?" is not a question you ask to someone of Wenger's status. Fergie would never be asked that, people take liberties with Wenger because of his character.
Slight difference in that Fergie got fined (and paid) for refusing to speak to the media. Having got lucky on RvP dragging his average team to the title, he siezed his moment and retired. Everything went right for him. Wenger has always been the best of characters. As he says, "he created a knowledge and history for this club" and then says "we" regarding all the good things that have happened for us during his tenure. I welled up during that interview. I felt like I was being interviewed and it hurt like hell. I seem to remember Dalglish having his exit blocked during an interview! Shreeves had a job to do and he did it with sufficient tact imo. We all want to know what really went down. Someone has to ask and its easier after a good win. We'll probably never know the whole truth. As for the questions put to Moyes, I couldn't care less.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wenger was not pushed. If they had the balls of forcing him to leave they should have done it last season but instead they hesitated again and were not prepared to appoint new manager

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

After all the stick, Lukaku has just three more goals in the league than Lacazette :lol:.

Lukaku cost the best part of £100M. Heh.
Always believed (well at the start of the season anyway) that Laca would do better than Morata and Lukaku. Started to think Lukaku was the best but then it turned out Laca was carrying an injury.

If you extrapolate Laca’s numbers to another season where our away form wasn’t terrible and he would be having a big season. 12 in 17 at home is no joke.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member

No those are not facts... Those are opinions.

Here is a fact, the man wanted to hang it up but knew we weren't ready to get a replacement in. So think about that first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom