• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Atletico Madrid (1) v Arsenal (1) | May 3, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction for the Rex Banner Derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
Ospina - uninspiring

Bellerin - defensively unaware
Chambers - started well regressed as he hang around with guys who weren't performing
Mustafi - underpins Wengers defensive signings over the last 22 years
Monreal - should be in solitary confinement rest of season for those final balls

Xhaka - Should put as much effort in to playing ****ing football as he did shaking hands with every Atleti **** mid game (how many times can you ****ing high 5 Griezmann?)
Ramsey - glimmer of hope so will probably be sold
Wilshere - looked out of his depth. It's over you have no future here.

Özil - apparently was on the pitch looked tired, likely the result of trying to be the only creative outlet in the front line.
Welbeck- effort was there probably get slated for his performance but him and Rambo at least tried
Lacazette - should concentrate on being a selfish bastard through the middle striker. Did you see Costa dropping to the halfway line on behalf of his teammates?

Unfortunately, for this sorry bunch this performance is the norm not the exception. They have finally become a product of their environment. So for that reason have a 7, you bunch of spineless, poorly coached dross.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I agree about that comment regarding the quality of our team.

Everyone including myself was expecting us to at least score a goal here but looking at the players in our squad we lack real quality when it comes to these big games.

Look at our teams in the past, we've had big players like Thierry Henry who was capable of producing a special moment at the Bernabeu which changed the tie.

Which current player in our team is capable of doing that? None.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I refuse to believe there's no coach out there who could teach this side the very basics.....defending with a clear plan, more effective off the ball movement, and so forth.

We've been seeing the same shortcomings these last few seasons in particular and nothing was done about it. The new manager can't come soon enough.
If we're being honest, we've seen these same problems for a decade now.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I think we also need to get rid of the assumption that these players will improve under a new manager as well. Yes, Wenger absolutely had to go but some of these players have got no spine and no heart and won't improve under anyone else.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Interesting analysis from BT.

Had a few dangerous pullbacks but a lack of poor movement from us and solid Atletico defending made it pointless.

I noticed that all of our players simply run in a straight line towards the goal when we've gotten in pullback position, there were no checked runs, no peeling off or in-and-outs. That made it so easy for Atletico.

marting

Oh and another thing...

FK HAVING DIEGO SIMONE MANAGE ARSENAL THE GUYS FOOTBALL IS TOTAL PANTS.

Wouldn’t want Him any near the Premier League never mind Arsenal

Honestly, I would take him at arsenal. I think there’s a pride that can be had from a team defending like that. Our football is **** now, if it’s **** with some structure I would see it as an upgrade. I don’t care how good we are, I don’t care what people think of us and our style. I just want to watch my team give 100%, look like they are fighting for the cause... because that just hasn’t happened in so long. There’s no pride in the arsenal shirt.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Anyway as much I hate this competition but we actually have the chance of winning it. We didn't give f**k about it this year and we arrived to Semi final unlucky to face those c**ts who should've been in CL

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
The players really tried I thought but it`s just comical how predictable it was that we`d play well enough, never really look like scoring and then give away a cheap goal. Big performances from Chambers and Xhaka., Very sad to see Kos carried off, that could have been his last game in an Arsenal-shirt. In decline but what a great player pro he has been for our club. Now lets put this behind us and give Arsène the send off he deserves on Sunday.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Interesting analysis from BT.

Had a few dangerous pullbacks but a lack of poor movement from us and solid Atletico defending made it pointless.

I noticed that all of our players simply run in a straight line towards the goal when we've gotten in pullback position, there were no checked runs, no peeling off or in-and-outs. That made it so easy for Atletico.
No Ljungberg :(

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wenger signed them all, one of them for £35m

:lol::lol::lol:
Just hope Mislintat is better than Stat DNA, which identified Gabriel and Mustafi amonst others. Worst £2m we ever spent.

Sp**s got Kane for a lot less than £2m. ****ing robots. Be a while before they become Skynet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom