• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Atletico Madrid (1) v Arsenal (1) | May 3, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction for the Rex Banner Derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Life isn't fair but this is just tipping the scales of misfortune. We might have a broken attack but our defence (Mustafi) and lack of concentration has been the death of us. Its one thing if it's a team error or tactical error but individual errors have defined our season. Never in Arsenes time here have I ever felt this lost.

I can't hope right now as these players really have sucked any fun in football. The next few games are guaranteed to be empty as we have nothing to play for.

OSBK

Established Member
keown battering Özil on bt sports for not tracking back.....

what game was that bloke watching. Özil did track back, Özil did create, we dominated the play and it all went through Özil. not Özil's fault we have a shocking back 5 pal and your mate bouldy is supposed to be drilling them.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

On Özil, it's always been clear that he's world class as the Robin of the side.

The guys qualities are all based on enabling other players around him. So I never get why in games like this he gets picked out. Alexis Sanchez played for us just a few months ago, he is that type of player, Özil isn't.

If that means Özil isn't world class by your definitions then so be it. It's a tired conversation to have. He's not going to score a worldie or dribble through four players and create a goal.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Some people should relax.

Atletico was a two times Champions League finalist in the last years, we were knocked out every time in the first round.

They exactly know how to play these games. Wait for the chances and they will get them. The homegame killed us. We should win there at least 2:0 and a Koscielny error killed us for the tie.

Maybe we lost and they have the success, but i never could football like this week for week. It's horrible for me. That's not my football i want to see.
Congrats for them, hope Simeone never will manage a team in the PL. Don't want to play against team like this.

FOR EVER ARSENAL! Europe League will not kill us.

Impressed by Chambers and Xhaka. Wilshere did well too in my opinion, better than Ramsey. Think Welbeck should go off for Micki.

Merci Arséne. #COYG

How can you Watch that game and think jack did good?

He got subbed

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We’re not in the market for either of those things or either of those players.

What an odd post.
Irony mate, irony. Seen at least one post hankering for Giroud. We destroy players when they're with us and then miss them when they're gone. And then we pine for players we haven't got and diss them when we sign them. Grass is greener....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom