• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Atletico Madrid (1) v Arsenal (1) | May 3, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction for the Rex Banner Derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I really cannot believe we’re in the Europa league 2 seasons in a row..
what the ****

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
So now it's everything official for the next season.

First the new coach fast hopefully. Mustafi should be sold, Koscielny is done and give him max. the Mertesacker role. Chambers and Mavropanos/Holding for the next games.

MkhiMagic

We waste so many chances every game just passing around the box, always going for that extra pass and not recognizing that split second where a shot at goal is available, then inevitably losing the ball not having created anything at all. The only players that don’t mind taking a shot are Ramsey, Mkhi, and Xhaka. Especially against the best defense in Europe you can’t just hope to pass the ball into the net. Just keep testing them and something will happen (deflected shot, lucky bounce to one of our players etc..). This tiki taka around our opponent’s box needs to die.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Well, one positive is that it's better losing to Atletico in the Semis rather than the final. I wouldn't have been able to take another loss in a final.

I remember when some fans believed we could beat them in a one off game. It was never happening with this squad of players.

AVENTUS

Yes I was on about you you probably would've happy with Brendan Rodgers cause be has his team's playing ' good football ' Jesus Wenger truly has posioned you're mind, SIMONE is just what we need a spine of you can't see that then you don't have Arsenal best interest at hand

Allegri, Enrique, Conte, or Jardim are the only ones I want here.

Fk Simone.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Should've called the defenders by names while he was at it,ruined his last chance at european silverware ffs

He should have called out Gazidis & Kroenke too.

Best opportunity now since we've got nothing to play for.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Of course I'll end up watching, but I've gotta say I really can't take another year of Europa League. Only reason this was interesting was because we threw the PL away so early.
You’ll be back here mate, posting in the match thread while we play against Grasshoppers Zurich.

I’ll be in the champions league thread supporting my new team, PSG managed by Wenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom