• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Atletico Madrid (1) v Arsenal (1) | May 3, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction for the Rex Banner Derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
For a 2nd time in his career.

;)

And he’ll win the this time. Madrid won’t beat Liverpool.
I think their name is on the cup as well. The guy everyone shat on for having a bad season in Germany before going to Liverpool, having the last laugh.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

One game doesn't change how **** he has been this season. Imagine we sign Xhaka instead of Kante.

Massive L

We'd easily just be as **** mate. Imagine trying to see Ramsey and Kante trying to pass the ball to our forwards :lol:

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
The fact that Atletico didn`t turn us over with ease makes it a lot more disappointing. They were very beatable. If we had 2-0 from the first game we would have been through.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'd love it if he was involved in the football club under the new manager.

He deserves it more than Bould, Henry etc. He's probably the most knowledgable in terms of football out of our former players. Thierry is a dud compared to him.
If he’s so knowledgable why doesn’t he go and find a job? Like Vieira.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Doesn’t mean we became a superclub.

Do you know what a superclub is?
th

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Definitely. The club will be working overtime now to get whoever they have lined up and announce it.

Would it be disrespectful if baldy got a mic, ran onto the pitch an it and announced it at the end of the Burnley game ;)

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We'd easily just be as **** mate. Imagine trying to see Ramsey and Kante trying to pass the ball to our forwards :lol:

Kante's passing isn't as bad as people seem to think it is. Also, we are terrible off the ball and winning the ball back.

The only player showing that tonight was Aaron Ramsey. The rest of them were chasing shadows.

I'm sure if we had Kante in there, he would be winning the ball back for us in key areas. That's his standout attribute.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Kante's passing isn't as bad as people seem to think it is. Also, we are terrible off the ball and winning the ball back.

The only player showing that tonight was Aaron Ramsey. The rest of them were chasing shadows.

I'm sure if we had Kante in there, he would be winning the ball back for us in key areas. That's his standout attribute.

It's not that bad aye but it isn't anything close to Xhaka's. What should have happened is getting both Xhaka and Kante in simultaneously. Xhaka isn't a ****ing DM - why judge him as one?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Allegri as manager with Kante and Ramsey in midfield :drool: Add in a competent regista and that midfield has great balance to it.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If he’s so knowledgable why doesn’t he go and find a job? Like Vieira.

Maybe he's waiting for the right opportunity? If Arsenal offered him a role at the club, I'm sure he wouldn't turn it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom