• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ICC: Arsenal v Paris 5t-Germa1n | July 28, 2018 12:35 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Your facts are built on a shaky foundation. Laca was injured and in a new league. After his operation he was back to scoring goals and that's a fact.
Auba scored most of his goals at Dortmund last season, a league that's more offensive than the PL and not as physically demanding.

At Arsenal he scored 10 goals and there were lots of moments where he looked isolated and wasn't helping out the defense, something that Laca does often.
Aside from all these, my argument wasn't that Laca scored two goals in a friendly, but that both him and Auba should play in the team. Too bad you have a low IQ to understand something so simple.
When this happens on forum, were both of us root for the same team, we both know who is wrong. Take a shower and cool down. Your argument that i qouted was based on a scramble header and an unintended touch in a friendly.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Got to say PSG looked better organised than us without the ball , they pressed much better than we did them . Actually I don't think we pressed at all . Maybe too early in preseason .

ESR will definitely feature this season , ANM is basically already a first team player . Doozy is tidy but far from ready imo. Interesting whether we buy another winger or midfielder . We need one more dribbler .

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

No injuries and another chance to practice.

Once again a nothing game.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
When this happens on forum, were both of us root for the same team, we both know who is wrong. Take a shower and cool down. Your argument that i qouted was based on a scramble header and an unintended touch in a friendly.
You take a shower, pal. I'm promoting both players up front while you're preferring one and possibly having an agenda against the other.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Got to say PSG looked better organised than us without the ball , they pressed much better than we did them . Actually I don't think we pressed at all . Maybe too early in preseason .

ESR will definitely feature this season , ANM is basically already a first team player . Doozy is tidy but far from ready imo. Interesting whether we buy another winger or midfielder . We need one more dribbler .

Yeah, but on the flip side, when hit on the counter PSG looked god awful.

I don't think there was any point in the game where I felt we looked too badly exposed, but PSG's backline kept breaking every time we hit them in the opening 30 minutes or so and we should've been about 3 - 0 in the first half.

Again even in the 2nd half when our youngsters came in, PSG looked a bit shaky at the back.

But maybe I'm being a bit biased, for sure PSG pressed better than us.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Yeah, but on the flip side, when hit on the counter PSG looked god awful.

I don't think there was any point in the game where I felt we looked too badly exposed, but PSG's backline kept breaking every time we hit them in the opening 30 minutes or so and we should've been about 3 - 0 in the first half.

Again even in the 2nd half when our youngsters came in, PSG looked a bit shaky at the back.

But maybe I'm being a bit biased, for sure PSG pressed better than us.

Yeah agree but they were a young side learning to press , nearly always undone by a ball over the top :lol:. As a pressing side they're already half way there though , you can see what they're doing .

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Tuchel was going mental before their penalty was awarded too. Don't know why he is taking this so seriously. Perhaps he's just a bit touchy that he lost this badly to his predecessor. Funnily enough only lost after we brought on most of our kids too. What i'm saying is our kids------>PSG kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom