• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ICC: Arsenal v Paris 5t-Germa1n | July 28, 2018 12:35 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashybashy86

Lol...but seriously, if Ramsey won't sign no matter how good he may be next season I think we must sell him.
He's really not as good as he, and a lot of others think he is. You only need to take a good look at his stats to see which teams he puts on his best display against. I appreciate his two FA cup winning goals, but that's about it.

Reactions: Jae

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Was about to say something similar.

Guendouzi is a few months older than Willock but has shown much more.

In desperate need of a loan, not just for his own sake but so that the club can gauge where he's at exactly in terms of his development.

All the others showed some x factor.

Nketiah is an intelligent footballer, not just a poacher as some would have you believe.

Nelson has shown glimpses of what he's capable of, needs to be willing to take the game on more often.

AMN is AMN, oozes class and composure wherever he plays.

Enough has been said about ESR, has been a revelation.

Willock has never impressed me tbh, not sure he'll be a pl player in the future.

Lots of promising signs from some of the youngsters, but need to see them do it in games that matter first. Zelalem was playing some breathtaking passes in preseason and I was sure he'd make it here back then, but he was never able to replicate what he showed in preseason in official games. Guendouzi does have experience already tbf and from the outside it looks like Emery has a lot of faith in him, so he's probably the most likely to contribute this season imo.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
On Özil being captain
We are working together and giving the reasonability to the player.

I think he can take the responsibility like a captain, but not forget Koscielny because he is captain as well.

Petr Cech and Aaron played as captains in friendly matches. I’m thinking maybe of one more player.

Seems like Özil will be one of the 5 captains too..

GoonerBoy19

Elneny,Perez and probably Ramsey should be shipped out. I like Ramsey but his contract situation and displays doesn't show anything positive.

Nketiah,AMN and Chambers should get lot of game time this season. Nelson,willock and ESR should get the league cup,EL group games to prove themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom