• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bournemouth vs Arsenal | Sunday 25th November | 13:30 GMT

Prediction

• Bournemouth win

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 36 66.7%
  • Best match thread in the history of Arsenal Mania

Votes: 12 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giroud12

Go above Sp**s with a win next weekend.

Don't want to see any of Torreira, Lacazette, Özil or Aubameyang play any part on Thursday.

You can add xhaka, leno, mustafi, holding, guendouzi, iwobi+++ to that list. Meaningless game and hell of a journey

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Just looking at the slow mo on Bournemouth's disallowed goal. We really were lucky today. Even though I still have a little question mark over Laca, he is vital to us in Emery's system. First name on the team sheet. Despite Emery's work, conceding when we did was shocking. Game management needs to improve and it will when we get better players more suited to Emery's style but the current crop could try to manage themselves better. Happy with the win but not the performance.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Mkhi really poor the swap deal must be worst in football history shame we didn't get 15M from Alexis

That deal is sort of also the reason why Ramsey has to leave. It’s a financial decision, we pay Mkhi 200k or something and decided we can’t afford to do the same for Ramsey. I’d rather have Ramsey than Mkhi.

Fallout

sokratis, torreira, and iwobi carried our team in each of their respective phases of play. big performances.

i thought both wingbacks were good as well. i dont normally rate bellerin but his technique today was extremely secure: no mistakes on the ball + consistently created forward momentum.

as far as negatives go. mkhi and mustafi had some bad moments. xhaka has been good recently, but i thought the formation made redundant his customary role of breaking the enemy lines with sharp passes -- that was entirely iwobi's job today. without performing that specific function, xhaka was quite useless for us.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I still hope we can send Miki to Dortmund in the summer or before. Utd have less chance of offloading Alexis. Take heart even though it's hard.

Chinese clubs no longer throwing around the cash? Could be one destination to offload if they are. Would sell him at the first opportunity next summer.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
That deal is sort of also the reason why Ramsey has to leave. It’s a financial decision, we pay Mkhi 200k or something and decided we can’t afford to do the same for Ramsey. I’d rather have Ramsey than Mkhi.
This. What annoys me is that the promises of being able to compete financially with the big boys was a lie and since 2010,we've known what we were up against. Gazidis failed and the owner will not help. Ramsey is greedy imo but that's a discussion for another day.

Gunner140

It was a tight win, but still a win. Mustafi really made things crazy at the end, but lucky Bournemouth missed from that free kick.

I thought that we gave a very solid defensive performance, as we are 17 games unbeaten.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Chinese clubs no longer throwing around the cash? Could be one destination to offload if they are. Would sell him at the first opportunity next summer.
Miki seems sensible so I doubt he'd move to China. At this stage,the transfer fee is largely irrelevant. We just need him off our books. I'd sell in January and give Smith Rowe and Nketiah his minutes. Stats and performance wise,we've little to lose.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Or Kolasinac or whichever two centre-backs start on Sunday. Or Bellerin. They hopefully have a tough game in midweek and we take advantage.

Last year we had just two points fewer at this stage than our magnificent start this season by the way.
That's because our home form was impeccable. If I remember correctly, we didn't drop a point at home until our draw with Liverpool in December.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
Worst match thread I've seen in my long time on this forum.

FLyXegb.jpg

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
So would I. I don't think either of them are worth that though but it might have been that Ramsey would have settled for less if Mkhi wasn't being paid silly money.

It was a bad deal all round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom