• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Manchester United vs Arsenal | December 5, 2018 | BT Sport | 20:00 GMT

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed7

We need reinforcements in January. A proper right winger is a must. If we can add a defender too, it would be fantastic.

HBL

Established Member
Think its best we just forget about this game. Don't think anyone had a great game, four shocking goals. Equally we had four great chances in the second half and we could've won the game.

Hopefully we win our next four and then sign a cb in January.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This game honestly sucked.

Refs ****ed us over with the first goal and let Utd end the game with 11 men when it could have been 9. And then when we managed to surpass that anyways and score 2, we shot ourselves in the foot 2 seconds later.

The performance wasn't overly negative but it was just... disappointing.
Defense need upgrading 20 goals conceded in 15 games is just not good enough too many mistakes that getting really annoying

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I'm joining you in the Mkhitaryan Out Brigade, can't take much more of this. Imagine how devastating this attack could be with a proper winger there.

He’s awful. Offers nothing to the team. Takes no responsibility. A coward of a player. A disgrace to the no7 shirt. It’s like playing with 10 men having him on the pitch. I’d take that busted flush broken hamstring dog shagging Chilean back in a heartbeat.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Iwobi should have blocked the cross for the first goal and I dont know what the fvck to say about the second. I am genuinely upset. We should have won this.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Bournemouth away, NLD at home then United away. We got 3/9 points from those fixtures last season. And when you saw that we had the three of the back to back to back then I think most people would have snapped your hand off for 7 out of 9 points and that's what we got.

We now have a run of very winnable fixtures before we go to Anfield.

Bobby the no1 gooner

Ya'll need Jesus
Miki played well when he came on I thought. I think his chance was harder than people are making out but he should of scored. The Auba chance has to be buried by a striker of his calibre. These are the chances you can't miss against these types of teams. The reaction to going a goal up on both occassions was really poor and I hope Unai slaughters them for that. The points from the last 3 games are good but I would of been chuffed to put the final nail in man u and mourinho's chances of a top 4 challenge.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Frustrating result, but one thing is for sure.

We will beat this team at home.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Hindsight is 20/20 but I wish we got Emery a little more to work with in the summer, one top defender and a top winger, combined with the FA not ****ing us over with a start against City and Chelsea...I swear we would be up there with City. Emery is the real deal.
This. I was less than impressed with all but Torreira. Sokratis and Guendouzi have been nice surprises bit our squad has been short for a while. We should have done more and can't judge Emery until we back him properly.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Personally think we should ship Mkhitaryan out in January and bring in a replacement.

It’s not even based on that miss but just his general play/form since he signed here last year. I think we could upgrade on him massively.

Jae

Meh, they were saved by an offside goal from a free kick which shouldn't have even been given, an awful defensive error and on top of that they should have had a player (Rojo) sent off.

Definitely two points dropped, the only plus side of this result is that it keeps Jose in the job a bit longer.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Hindsight is 20/20 but I wish we got Emery a little more to work with in the summer, one top defender and a top winger, combined with the FA not ****ing us over with a start against City and Chelsea...I swear we would be up there with City. Emery is the real deal.

Starting against City and Chelsea was a blessing in disguise, got the tough games out of the way and now we're unbeaten in 20. Don't be silly.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Personally think we should ship Mkhitaryan out in January and bring in a replacement.

It’s not even based on that miss but just his general play/form since he signed here last year. I think we could upgrade on him massively.

While I agree with the sentiment, signing someone in january is aching to a vasectomy with a rubber hammer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom