• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v Tottenham | December 19, 2018 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will advance to the Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Dele Alli is such a ****. That bottle didn’t deserve to get hit.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

People will complain about our defence but the fact is that the game would have been totally different had we actually put away our chances.

Only chance of Sp**s winning trophy this season will be shattered by City in the next game or the final anyway. At some level I think we lost this game only to troll Harry Kane and his pathetic nose.

Reactions: A_G

HBL

Established Member
Is it worth losing Xhaka's influence in midfield just to guard against Medley or Pleguezuelo's inexperience in defence? I don't think so. Really baffled by Emery on this.
Pleguezuelo is injured and Medley played on Monday, there was never any chance either were playing.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Mkhitaryan disasterclass again. January can’t come sooner.

Reactions: A_G

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Damn it I'm so angry!!
If Emery had started our best possible formation and we'd lost, I wouldn't have been this angry.
But not playing Özil is some sort of sparring match, benching Laca, and starting both Iwobi and Mkhi with Xhaka as CB is a real PISS TAKE.

I HATE IT!
You don;t **** around when it's an NLD! YOU DON'T!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom