• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Burnley | December 22nd | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wtf is dych on about? Your players were playing dirty whole game Barnes should be off and when we f**king dived today?

Why is nobody outraged about Laca’s angry reaction to the sub? When Mesut did the same people wanted him deported to Turkey.

Not me, I loved that passion! And I'm also one of Lacazette biggest fan so maybe its not worth a lot coming from me but I liked him being angry and I even give extra point for him taking it out on Elneny.

pacstud

Not me, I loved that passion! And I'm also one of Lacazette biggest fan so maybe its not worth a lot coming from me but I liked him being angry and I even give extra point for him taking it out on Elneny.
Understand your perspective, but I see it as selfishness and a "me" attitude. F*cking clap your hands above your head and support the team.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Why is nobody outraged about Laca’s angry reaction to the sub? When Mesut did the same people wanted him deported to Turkey.
Who knows? People are such a mystery.

OJ5we4Fi_400x400.jpg

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just watched the match on record. A few points:
  • Özil, Auba, Laca really are top class players. If only we had that level of quality in all areas of the pitch we would be Man C/Liverpool.
  • Watching our touch players against cloggers like Mee, Barnes and Wood shows that without top class referees we’re always going to collect injuries. Arsenal’s injury record has been woeful and held us back. Nothing has changed on that front.
  • Emery managed this game extremely well, so many players out, and Torreira with a cold . . not frightened to make big decisions. Iwobi for Laca finished this game off. Elneny was solid enough. Guendouzi and AMN holding their own.
  • Sokratis is another Mustafi for me. Very solid at times but rash at others. Collecting yellow cards and could be a liability at any moment. The way he allowed Barnes to flick the ball past him and then resorting to a rugby tackle was poor. The calm authority of players like VVD, are on another level.
  • Noticeable number of empty seats again.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Agreed on rest but not here. The MAJOR difference between the two is that Papa seems to always know EXACTLY what he's doing. Even when drawing a card.

Hell, he drilled Barnes on the button to draw the yellow on Barnes.

I think he's in complete control.
OK, what about that rash challenge just outside the box to give Sp**s the Dier goal.

I’ll reserve judgement for a few more games then ;)

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Sure it’s been said, but Kola stepped up to the plate today.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

You want players to be angry when subbed. The Mesut haters are back in their cages for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom