• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal | December 29th | KO: 17:30 | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It's the team we have, bar Kos (coming back) and Laca (our only offensive option from the bench).

Playing not to lose due to injuries and other circumstances.

Bergkamp1988

Good lord. We are playing with 3 at back and counting on Iwobi and Ramsey to create magic around Auba. We are done.
The only hope is that Laca can come in second half and create some trouble.
Hope we switch quickly to a 4 4 2 diamond

nas7232

Lich is a good defensive RB. Not a good RCB. Iwobi and AMN will lose the ball alot and Liverpool are very good at the counter act. Only decent change i see is xhaka finally partnering Torreira and ramsey in the squad.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

If we come out with a draw I would be overjoyed. Anything but a slaughter and I am fine. Sorry for being negative but just don't see us come away with anything right now.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
First fifteen should give us an indication of what's up tonight.

Keep it tight boys, and counter quickly. If we can maintain a defensive, nullifying shape... we should be able to frustrate them.

Come on The Arsenal!

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Be surprised if we score tonight. Awful players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom