• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham vs Arsenal | January 12th | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction for the Dokaka Derby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I mean it’s clear that Emery isn’t a guy who’s gonna make a squad perform better than the sum of its parts but not many guys are these days.

Not sure about all of you saying that he’s not the man for the job? Why? Have you seen how poor our team is?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
maxresdefault.jpg

“I’m sorry to say again, it’s Emereh”

Lacaz1fan

Terrible match. Terrible tactics. I dont want to watch this team for sometime now. Nothing creative can come with Guendozi.
It is like Emery is depreciating or he is a man with really low self esteem. Özil would have made a difference in this match.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

All we need is a player like Felipe Anderson. Not sure how we’ve ended up with worse wide options than like 75% off the league.

75%? It's got to be higher than that, we've got to have close to the worst wide options in the league.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Takes the piss a bit how West Ham have a better keeper that we had, the player with most class on the ball that we used to have + could have picked up for free last week, a solid young CB with great tangibles that we could have signed in the summer & a super young talent like Anderson way superior to any of our that we also could have signed.

ptrcopp

It’s hard for a player like him to get into the game when the team is set up as it was.

His only real chance came after 65 minutes.

That’s shocking. If we want to continue being included in the top 6, outlets striker should be having warm-up strikes in first 15 minutes

CJJ

Established Member
Haven't been this mad in a long time.. what a clusterfuck.
I'll refrain from typing more today as i'll likely say something i regret.
Cya later people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom