• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham vs Arsenal | January 12th | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction for the Dokaka Derby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
iZjBWyp.png

Wow :lol:

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

He deserves a couple of years, I don’t think he’s on Klopp’s level but he needed time at Liverpool.

They were poor first season and only scraped CL football the second. If we haven’t made the CL by end of next year I’d move on.

Would agree with this. I only hope that the board back him in the transfer market so he has a chance.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Ignoring results and looking at performances, we didn’t play at all at the beginning of the season. I wasn’t impressed and couldn’t see an indentifiable style of play. Fulham away we got it together and this culminated in the NLD win. Since then it’s gone downhill again. Injuries play a role in that, but not all of it.

It looked like we might be ahead of schedule or just on schedule, well now it’s hard to say there’s a whole lot different to last season. Are we just Everton with better players?

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

How have we improved since day 1?
  • Our defensive record is abysmal.
  • Emery is still unsure on his best formation.
  • Two of our best players in Ramsey and Özil are frozen out of our starting 11.
  • We create **** all clear-cut chances most games.
I'd like to give Emery a pass on results for his first season but the bottom line is that we don't look good and aren't improving week by week.

My argument has been that there is no perfect system for this squad but he actively went out and made it even worse today and that scares me. Mad line up.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
You could see the frustration in Auba & Laca when he always makes the wrong choice or over hits the pass.

He shouldn’t be starting week in week out.

They're obviously good mates off the pitch but how frustrating must it be to be playing alongside him when he's in this form

ptrcopp

Have to say, this is the first time in years where I haven't felt like there's a big gap in quality between us with regards to individual quality etc. You're still a more talented team for sure, but there's at least 3-4 players that would walk into your starting XI. Used to be hard to find just one.

Personally think Emery needs to be given some time. So many class managers started off rough. Klopp didn't turn Liverpool into their current iteration in his first season either, IIRC they looked woeful defensively as well.

Obviously I enjoyed the game and result, especially watching Rice get his first goal for the club in my own personal Banter Derby, but I can easily see why so many people are frustrated at the moment. You look like a team struggling to find its identity, but that's understandable given you just replaced a manager of several decades etc.

It’s a shame really because we have been looking like this for the past 2 seasons as well. It’s nothing to do with changing manager. We’re in the same position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom