• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham vs Arsenal | January 12th | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction for the Dokaka Derby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
I can now confidently say that I don't think Emery is the man for the job. I've seen enough.

Sorry but this is an embarrassing post.

Worry that Emery isn’t the right man? Fair enough.

But to say you’ve seen enough / can say it confidently when he’s been here six months with a piss poor squad and a single transfer window to turn it around is ridiculous.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
The biggest problem with this side is the lack of pace. No idea why Torreira didn't start. He's the one who makes us tick in the middle of pitch. Having Xhaka and Guendouzi starting together, two of the slowest players in the league can only mean one thing - lots of sideways and backwards passing. Emery needs to stop experimenting with Guendouzi ASAP. It's getting a bit silly now. Maitland Niles dropped a -2 on the right today. Not going to make it here I'm afraid the lad.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I only caught the last 25 mins at that was enough to gauge how pitiful and pathetic we were.

This club is ****ing rotten and has absolutely zero going for it.

And Emery has been doing a tremendous latter-day Wenger impression recently - well done mate!

Shocking formations and lineups continue.

**** I'm angry.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Have to say, this is the first time in years where I haven't felt like there's a big gap in quality between us with regards to individual quality etc. You're still a more talented team for sure, but there's at least 3-4 players that would walk into your starting XI. Used to be hard to find just one.

Personally think Emery needs to be given some time. So many class managers started off rough. Klopp didn't turn Liverpool into their current iteration in his first season either, IIRC they looked woeful defensively as well.

Obviously I enjoyed the game and result, especially watching Rice get his first goal for the club in my own personal Banter Derby, but I can easily see why so many people are frustrated at the moment. You look like a team struggling to find its identity, but that's understandable given you just replaced a manager of several decades etc.

em9999

My rainbows
Who the **** can afford to take em or would want to take em on such.stupid wages..

We are stuck with most of em

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This was never a wenger problem the problem is the player aint good enough

Wenger worked miracles with what he had and we became spoilt

To the present day -- we are bang average
It’ll take a while maybe two or three managers and then our fans will finally understand this.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
My main worry atm is that the club will give Emery loads of time for the sake of it. Our performances aren't up to scratch, the results aren't particularly there... if it continues like this we need to cut our losses and move on.

I agree 110% but I expect to see plenty of "But Klopp and Guardiola!" posts in here soon.

Even if we don't make top 4 I would at least like to see us playing well. That alone would improve my opinion on Emery.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Kos
Mustafi
Chambers
Jenkinson
Lichsteiner
Elneny
Ramsey
Özil
Mhki

All should go in the summer. Only three of them played today so thats a worry. Two of you discount Ramsey as we dont actually want him gone.
I'd happily keep all of them if the Kronkes left.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Guendouzi is offering nothing atm. Needs dropping.

iZjBWyp.png

Bergkamp1988

The problem isn't the coach or the players. It goes much deeper than that, and it's frightening. There is no belief from the Owner, no investment. It's been that way for years. The players feel it and that's why all our greatest players have left (even the one who genuinely love the Club). It's infuriating

Aevi

Hale End FC
How have we improved since day 1?
  • Our defensive record is abysmal.
  • Emery is still unsure on his best formation.
  • Two of our best players in Ramsey and Özil are frozen out of our starting 11.
  • We create **** all clear-cut chances most games.
I'd like to give Emery a pass on results for his first season but the bottom line is that we don't look good and aren't improving week by week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom