• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham vs Arsenal | January 12th | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction for the Dokaka Derby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yeah uncanny , I thought maybe it would pick up and it did , but the chopping and changing is taking it's toll I feel .
We just don't have the personnel to attack the way Emery wants IMO. He's overcompensating for our poor defender aswell but the improvements are barely marginal and our attack suffers as a result.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
We just don't have the personnel to attack the way Emery wants IMO. He's overcompensating for our poor defender aswell but the improvements are barely marginal and our attack suffers as a result.
Emery doesn't know how he wants to attack. He has never had an identity associated with him.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Rubbish. It was at least obvious what Klopp wanted his team to do.

Stop trying to fool yourselves that we're going to have a worldie team in 2-3 years "because Klopp did it".

I swear Klopp and Guardiola are the only two managers who have taken over a big club.

Its not like numerous other managers have gone to Liverpool, City and dozens of other top clubs and failed. Nope, never happened.

So we have to give Emery time because "Klopp and Guardiola didn't look great in their first season and look at them now!"

For once I want to see a defence of Emery that doesn't mention those two.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Actually Emery won more European trophies with Sevilla than Arsenal have in our entire history. But we're the bigger club of course.

True , unfortunately we haven't been able to qualify for UEFA in 18 years till recently .

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
We should actually be hoping for a Sp*rs win tomorrow. We’re not in direct competition with them right now, while we are with Utd. F*cking state of it.
Nah, let United turn them over. I'd much rather United overtaking us and we finishing outside of the EL places than that lot being anywhere close to the top of the table.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah uncanny , I thought maybe it would pick up and it did , but the chopping and changing is taking it's toll I feel .

Going 4-4-2 with your best strikers every game helped fly in the face of xG. Reminded me of Pool under Rodgers in 13/14.

Poor at the back but with high powered attacking players you can win without controlling.

Welbeck’s injury has f*cked us imo. No depth now at the striker position.

Pellegrini > Emery. Why didn't you guys go for Pellegrini and gotten him instead of West Ham? Nonsense Arteta and Emery were your only choices.

Pellegrini was amazing at Real Madrid i remember watching him destroy most teams. Very unlucky to be sacked. This style of football is unacceptable for a club like Arsenal. If Emery tried this at Barcelona we would have sacked him by now.

Last edited:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Against CFC , United ,a times to Liverpool but this not to West Ham we haven't lost to West Ham in a loooong time .
But we've had bogey teams throughout the last 10 years or so. Bolton, Southampton, Stoke, Wigan, Swansea. Teams we used to resoundingly beat at home but absolutely fold away

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Going 4-4-2 with your best strikers every game helped fly in the face of xG. Reminded me of Pool under Rodgers in 13/14.

Poor at the back but with high powered attacking players you can win without controlling.

Welbeck’s injury has f*cked us imo. No depth now at the striker position.

Yeah agree , he was arguably a better partner it Lac/Auba than either of the latter are with each other .

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Any comparisons to Klopp’s time at Liverpool really need to stop. They’re not useful, we’re not in the same boat as Liverpool.

Firstly Liverpool have had about 250m of owner investment which we’re not getting. Secondly they’ve played the transfer market to perfection, selling at incredible prices. We simply don’t have sellable assets like they did.

Lastly it boils down to the two coaches. I think I’m terms of tactics Klopp and Emery are evenly matched, but Klopp is more of a galvanising figure it seems. His personality is totemic, while Emery’s isn’t. Although that’s not to say Emery can’t coach a very good team.

In short, we’re not on some sort of inexorable path toward where Liverpool are right now. We have our own set of circumstances to deal with and I’d say Mislintat is our most valuable asset right now, a lot is riding on him.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He is trying to compensate for poor defenders, you’re absolutely right. Notice he took Mustafi off straight away. Even Rice outjumped him and should have scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom