• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham vs Arsenal | January 12th | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction for the Dokaka Derby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

em9999

My rainbows
If im being totally honest im not sure Emery knows what he is doing whilst the club should give him time

Hes reminding me of manuel from faulty towers every time he speaks

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea Cardiff next the Chelsea game is important losing that game and 100% we are out of top 4 race

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, 3 years ago. That's a real long time:rolleyes: And why would watch his interview, what's the point? To listen to generic pointless statements or were you waiting for Mark Noble to give his usual bollocks?

Ffs.

Are you part Tortoise?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think that is a very fair and measured response. I would tend to agree with you except that I have some sympathy with the defence, basically you can move rocks about but no matter how you put them it's still rubble. I think he has inherited an aging/ not good enough set of defenders and is being denied the resources to improve it

Defenders are like children, or dogs. Some are better than others, but basically you can teach them how to behave. Of course we need better quality defenders, but I expected better coaching also.

Dj_sds -

I swear Klopp and Guardiola are the only two managers who have taken over a big club.

Its not like numerous other managers have gone to Liverpool, City and dozens of other top clubs and failed. Nope, never happened.

So we have to give Emery time because "Klopp and Guardiola didn't look great in their first season and look at them now!"

For once I want to see a defence of Emery that doesn't mention those two.

He inherited an imbalanced squad with low moral on high wages and due to regulation cant get in the required players to fit his system. Wasnt that hard..

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
During the unbeaten run we massively outscored xG, but now the goals dried up and defence is still as sh*t, the results are gone. xG stats are very accurate over an entire season.
I've been trying to explain this to people. We've been poor all season. During our unbeaten run we just got lucky with scoring. Our top striker went 3 months without missing. That's not normal.

Leeroy1979

Defenders are like children, or dogs. Some are better than others, but basically you can teach them how to behave. Of course we need better quality defenders, but I expected better coaching also.
I don't know about that yes defenders can be coached to improve but all players have a ceiling. Otherwise Liverpool wouldn't have spunked money on vvd. They would have just coached klaven to be better. I think it would be surprising the improvement we would make if we got hold of a good cb to stiffen us up. Yes there would be plenty of other things to fix and tweak but I think it would improve us considerably

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Statsbomb were right all along, which I suspected as out xG was very poor.

Yeah results with crap performances was never sustainable in the long run.. People used to laugh at any concerns back then saying it was by design and all part of Emery’s plans lol..

Hope was that our performances would improve, unfortunately not been the case and now the results are starting to reflect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom