• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Chelsea | January 19, 2019 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

A very good game, first half very good offensively, the second half very good defensively. Well done to Emery, quite interesting first half.

Kosc, man of the match.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Bellerin out for the season for sure.

Bring in that lad from the championship.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
That is true, but he also had 4 defensive midfielders on the pitch. 442 with elneny, torreira, guendouzi, xhaka isn’t what we will normally do. I’m seriously afraid that the back five will come back, but that’s a problem for later.

I know they've said there's no money but for me they absolutely have to find a right back in the next two weeks. You can't expect to get top 4 with AMN as a right-back or wing-back.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I know they've said there's no money but for me they absolutely have to find a right back in the next two weeks. You can't expect to get top 4 with AMN as a right-back or wing-back.
They really have to. Ainsley isn’t a real right back, Lichsteiner isn’t anything much anymore. We just need a solid right back, how hard can that be.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Well done Unai.

Imagine people already calling for your head.:lol:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Thank God that's over. Three points in the bag and a fairly strenuous defensive exam which we passed. We are still too sloppy in front of goal and not entirely convincing in defence,but the game was won on our training ground. This is the kind of performance and structure Emery was meant to bring to our season and injuries aside, we haven't seen enough of this recently. The big downer is what looks like a season ending injury for Bellerin. I hope he gets well soon but we need to buy. If not,Monreal and AMN will gave to fill in. Today was a good day. COYG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom