• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Cardiff | January 29th| KO: 19:45

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Cool to see Özil/Laca/Auba, but Christ that midfield is bland. It's Cardiff at home ffs, why do we need effectively three DMs?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Doesn’t look good for AMN if he’s not injured. Two absolute ****bags picked ahead of him.
From someone who has to defend him often, he didn't do himself any favours IMO. Wasn't as bad as people were saying but his faults were on bright display.

That said, eugh at that line-up.

only problem with emery here that he start 2 DM against relegation side. but our front 3 should be enough to get job done.

We have 3 DM on the field. But Emery likes to have all his midfielders defensive so hard to hold it against him. We knew what we were getting into in that regard.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Would be good to see Auba bang in a couple tonight. I'm happy with him anyway but it would lift him a bit. Better still, he and Laca score!

MikeVinna

Established Member
Yeah Özil!

Playing 3 defensive midfielders is a bit much but hopefully it’ll free Özil up. And I guess Emery is banking on Torreira and Doozy adding something in attack..

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Özil has to stand up and be counted tonight. He's starting as Captain, at home, vs a relegation team. He has to get stuck in and perform!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom