• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bergkamp1988

Leno's double save was his best moment so far for us too.

Show's that you can have 11/14 of your players giving it a real great performance- but even if you've got a few ones off their game- you won't win these games.

leno-8
mustafi-2
sokratis-8
kos-8
monreal-8
xhkaka-8
guen-8
mhkiki-8
ramsey-8
iwobi-8
lacca-3
torreria-8
PEA-2
Özil- 8

Mustafi was actually good defensively. A disaster in attack. But he did the job he was given.

Laca 3? He gave the spot on assist for Ramsey. Had he been half a second late, Rambo would've been offside. Plus he was great defensively as well. Played his heart out. Shouldn't have been replaced so early.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Aubameyang's penalty was poor in my opinion. I don't think he's been playing with much confidence recently (no idea why). If Lacazette took that penalty, we would've won the game.
Maybe but Laca had two cast-iron chances to score in open play. Without that non-existent penalty we'd still have won.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

We have a quality first choice back four in my eyes. Holding and Bellerin’s injuries are brutal.

Need to get a backup RB in this summer though.

I'd like another centre half. Kos can't go on forever and we know what our injury history is like. Monreal will eventually need replacing as well - although I love him to bits. Agree with you on the RB

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
They're all a bunch of dirty, cheating bastards. He won't get banned tho, Sp**s players are untouchable, Kanes headbutt proves that.
I hope so. Gooners need to be online talking about nothing but refs decisions. Make it hard for the ref next week to screw us over.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So Torreira will miss utd gave even if we win the appeal because he won the ball first.

But rose and Sanchez will get away with it

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Getting Mustafi out the club should be the first thing we do when the window opens. He's a brain-dead liability.

That goes without saying. I wanted Jenks to play but I forgive Emery one error because his selection and set up was otherwise perfect.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
So Torreira will miss utd gave even if we win the appeal because he won the ball first.

But rose and Sanchez will get away with it

I don't see how Torreira will win the appeal though? It's a fair red card, even if Rose should have been sent off earlier as well.

boyinneedofhumor

A "knee jerk" reaction after the match:

At 1-0:
Ok... rather surprised we led early. I'm hoping for a soak and strike now. A 2nd goal would deflate the Spuds psychologically.

Wait, what am I watching as time passes? Looks like we're inviting them to believe in/score an equaliser.
But hold on, our defence today didn't look as flustered as I expected it to be. Can we really keep a clean sheet?

At 1-1:
If we dont win this, we really need to put the spotlight on the refereeing.
I would have preferred we lead by 2-0, but can't say we gave the goal away. The referee did it for us.

Aubameyang's penalty being saved:
... I've always wondered if we practise shooting enough. But I'm now more concerned because the determination/belief to score isnt there. Seems Auba couldn't handle the pressure.

And maybe... maybe, this team just isn't as mentally strong as I hoped they'll be.

Torreira red card:
Frankly, to me it doesnt matter. We've been inviting them to equalise throughout rather than ENSURING we scoring a 2nd.
I'm kinda embarrassed that it's a small sized guy like Torreira who goes in. I wonder if the other players will feel ashamed.

FT:
Ok, our team is clapping and thanking the supporters as they leave the pitch.
I would have wanted to see that the players are angry. We dropped 2 points today. We could have won this...

I'm concluding that the team at this moment in time, isn't one with a winner's mentality.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

BT asking the right questions. How can you not be in position and flat footed for a dead ball situation. Where your one job is look across the line. He better get relegated to the championship.

It so ridiculous you have to laugh. :lol:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What a wonderful day. Shame we didn't win, lots of positive feeling from that

Not felt this positive for a while. Hopefully we make some good purchases in the summer to carry on progressing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom