• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Despite several sloppy passes that was Rambo's first good performance in a while. Ramsey displayed much more intelligent positioning and timing of his runs today compared to his usual past it Flamini style running round like a headless chicken that we have become a custom to with him. It was a bad decision to take Ramsey off.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Watching him mess up passes on the counter makes me wonder how Ronaldo will react to that.

Good goal but was another Ramsey game of ups and downs, him and Iwobi on the same side results in a lot of turnovers.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Can’t believe he’s off free.

No worries though, Denis Suarez, Banega and Reyes are here.
With that Sven guy in here I had faith we would still go after the right calibre player/talent, even if we lose Ramsey/Özil, I could sort of live with it. But ever since it became clear he was out it’s all Real Valodofek level talent we’re linked with and I hate my life. Can’t wait to see Christian Tello unveiled to be our new winger.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The worst part of the shambles from Auba and Taylor is that Rambo deserved the victory. What a damn performance and celebration. It's a shame that he's found such great form under Emery and now he's off. Seems that's how things go around here now. Very fitting way to close out his career at Wembley though.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

The worst part of the shambles from Auba and Taylor is that Rambo deserved the victory. What a damn performance and celebration. It's a shame that he's found such great form under Emery and now he's off. Seems that's how things go around here now. Very fitting way to close out his career at Wembley though.
You know what’s most impressive? That he’s doing it in and out of the team. Ramsey is known as a diesel engine, needs to get going for a few games to hit form. Now he doesn’t play for a bit and comes in for the NLD and performs really well. He’s matured so much this year. He’ll give Juve loads of joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom