• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead & Mesut

Iceman10

Established Member
Football is too important for the British economy for authorities not to get on top of this and stamp it out. I have various theories of what is going on, but honestly would prefer to keep to myself as one can see certain directions in which this thread has potential to go off the rails somewhat.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

This is a wild speculation and some of you may find it inappropriate but isnt it possible, if Mesut is the target for these scumbags, that this is connected to the Erdogan controversy? Just a thought.
Possibly alot of kurds/Turks in north london.

Gunner-Union

How strange. I remember some wanna be hard man stalking Steven Gerard years a go. I’m sure the club can offer some protection but security guards in uk are completely unarmed not even allowed pepper spray ffs. so if they are gangbangers who have access to knives and guns if needed are after them they will need police protection.

Gunner-Union

Let’s hope this does not become a trend with players of various clubs getting scared off and forced to not play etc because of threats . I always worry with the media as they love to post this kind of thing 24/7 and it seems to encourage more of these **** stains as they look to become
Famous or infamous

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Özil and Kola don’t live in the suburbs like Chelsea (Surrey) and Sp**s (Chigwell) players.

You’re bound to get more unsavoury types from the inner city trying to target them. I’m surprised they haven’t tried before tbh. Private security should scare off these scumbags anyway.

Gunner-Union

Özil and Kola don’t live in the suburbs like Chelsea (Surrey) and Sp**s (Chigwell) players.

You’re bound to get more unsavoury types from the inner city trying to target them. I’m surprised they haven’t tried before tbh. Private security should scare off these scumbags anyway.

Depends on how committed these **** are tbh, private security in uk are very very limited in what they can do. Hope police get this sorted and make an example of them so it serves as deterrent to others

roz

Fake News Merchant
Theres no way its Arsenal fans so forget that instantly. Most probably the gang involved let it he known that they were targeting Mesut and ended up looking like *****s to everyone else so are trying to rectify.
It will die down in a week or 2.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
The vague and unprecedented nature of this announcement means that they may possibly have an extended absence from the team. There have been a monumental number of robberies of professional footballers in Europe in the last few years, can’t recall any resulting in a non-appearance like this.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
this is so ****ing stupid, Arsenal need to up their security for these two and PL needs to get involved and help Arsenal sort this matter out.

Chaoz_Enigma

this is so ****ing stupid, Arsenal need to up their security for these two and PL needs to get involved and help Arsenal sort this matter out.
Mayor Khan need to do something but once again he's too busy doing nothing and shifting the blame to useless tories.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
This is a wild speculation and some of you may find it inappropriate but isnt it possible, if Mesut is the target for these scumbags, that this is connected to the Erdogan controversy? Just a thought.
I think this. No other valid serious enough reason behind any of it. Has to be a political thing. Why would they be after Kola though? That makes me think it could be a personal thing they both got themselves into trouble with gangs/mafia. Also if it had anything to do with Turkish and Albanian stuff Xhaka would've been threatened as well.

Nutters who think its Arsenal fans, Emery and Raul etc need to grow up and get a life.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom