• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Out of interest, a question for all threads, why do people waste brain cpu cylcles responding to arsenfc? The most obvious wind up merchant on here for some time. People are usually a little more subtle about their craft.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Out of interest, a question for all threads, why do people waste brain cpu cylcles responding to arsenfc? The most obvious wind up merchant on here for some time. People are usually a little more subtle about their craft.

Just doing my part for a while to warn new members of what is going on. Plus it's a bit amusing.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Like the poll I added to this thread! :D

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Jesus Christ!
I don't know if you're really on a wind up or if you're serious.
The sad part is he is dead serious. Watch his posts. Some absolutely hilarious notions put forth by this one.. Don't dare mention Santi either or he loses his sh*t completely and goes off on a tangent.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
Elneny. Arsenefc compared him to Elneny. Poor man's Elneny. And sticked with it even when confronted. :facepalm::rolleyes::trophy:
Elneny would have scored those chances he fluffed. Kids played a season and more and has zero PL goals.

drippin

Elneny would have scored those chances he fluffed. Kids played a season and more and has zero PL goals.

You're amazing, keep it coming! Proudly let the whole world see your product!

Btw. did you know Elneny has 0 PL goals in his career from many PL seasons? Not gonna debate this amazing metric though, just a fun fact. :lol:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
You're amazing, keep it coming! Proudly let the whole world see your product!

Btw. did you know Elneny has 0 PL goals in his career from many PL seasons? Not gonna debate this amazing metric though, just a fun fact. :lol:

giphy.gif
thats why i compare them. Eleneny scored at the camp nou though. Now finally emery has accepted that doozi cant defend, so he pairs him with two other midfielders who can.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
thats why i compare them. Eleneny scored at the camp nou though. Now finally emery has accepted that doozi cant defend, so he pairs him with two other midfielders who can.
Klose, Wright, Henry, Cisse, Drogba... All examples of people who started scoring late AS STRIKERS.
You sure have some dodgy metrics by which you formulate your entire opinion.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
Klose, Wright, Henry, Cisse, Drogba... All examples of people who started scoring late AS STRIKERS.
You sure have some dodgy metrics by which you formulate your entire opinion.

I agree ..he is improving and may one day excel, as an AM. I think Emery views him as a hard running AM in the Banega mould.

However he costs us games now. We cant control the midfield and cant connect play. We drew to Sp**s at home. Hoping to see a matchwinning performance from him someday.

razörist

Ffs you put arsenefc on ignore and you still see all the obvious responses to his bullshit...can’t win on here.

drippin

Ffs you put arsenefc on ignore and you still see all the obvious responses to his bullshit...can’t win on here.

I don't like how the ignore works, almost same if you don't put it, because threads will pop up anyway if they comment.

razörist

I don't like how the ignore works, almost same if you don't put it, because threads will pop up anyway if they comment.
Yeah same, but it’s better to not see the clear and obvious agenda merchants. My life is so much more zen right now.

drippin

It's amazing to be able to produce a poop larger than oneself, but to roll it so effortlessly, just beautiful!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

drippin

Yeah same, but it’s better to not see the clear and obvious agenda merchants. My life is so much more zen right now.

This kind of thing is great meditation practice though! And funny.

Keplaz

I don't know if genuinely means this, or if he's secretly laughing at how gullible we all are....

Even if you don't like a player you have to try and be objective. The club is Arsenal FC, not Xhaka FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom