• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
He clearly can't, only one assist in EPL in his whole career as CMF. Stats prove it.

He cannot defend or attack either. Not at all.

That kind of cherry picking video can be done of any 20-year old CMF starting regularly in a top team.. oh wait, how many such players are there even?

Do I need to put similar video of Elneny to prove this over-the-top worshipping of Guendouzi is total garbage?

I think you're forgetting Wilshere barely had an assist to his name when he first broke through in the squad. It's all about his function in the team.

And you're right videos to a certain degree can misconstrue the true ability of a player.

But guess what Guendouzi was Motm in the derby game (Xhaka was the worst player on the pitch). Other teams supporters have waxed lyrical about him. He had terrific games against, Utd and City last season.

He's just broken in to the French squad, abiet they have one or two injuries to key players, but they currently have the best talent pool of players in the world. At 20 that's no small feet.

Only major flaw that Guendouzi has to his game is that he sometimes takes too long to release the ball, but that's not due to a lack of ability/intelligence, rather it's due to the fact he's so good at keeping possession. Already this season you can see it's been ironed out.

The boy is going to be one of the top midfielders in the world, I'm confident of it, he has all the technical, physical attributes to do so. His intelligence level is the only question mark, however Ronaldo was the same when it came to his decision making him his first 3 years at Utd, then he went up a level or two and became truely world class.

Last edited:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I think you're forgetting Whilshere barely had an assist to his name when he first broke through in the squad. It's all about his function in the team.

And you're right videos to a certain degree can misconstrue the true ability of a player.

But guess what Guendouzi was Motm in the derby game (Xhaka was the worst player on the pitch). Other teams supporters have waxed lyrical about him. He had terrific games against, Utd and City last season.

He's just broken in to the French squad, abiet they have one or two injuries to key players, but they currently have the best talent pool of players in the world. At 20 that's no small feet.

Only major flaw that Guendouzi has to his game is that he sometimes takes too long to release the ball, but that's not due to a lack of ability/intelligence, rather it's due to the fact he's so good at keeping possession. Already this season you can see it's been ironed out.

The boy is going to be one of the top midfielders in the world, I'm confident of it, he has all the technical, physical attributes to do so. His intelligence level is the only question mark, however Ronaldo was the same when it came to his decision making him his first 3 years at Utd, then he went up a level or two and became truely world class.

I really need to practice my sarcasm, but I can here, until next time! I thought bringing up Elneny and saying he could have similar video was too obvious. :lol:

He is very humble and wants to learn. I'm pretty sure he will renew his contract at least once, if not more, seems a good guy.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
I really need to practice my sarcasm, but I can here, until next time! I thought bringing up Elneny and saying he could have similar video was too obvious. :lol:

He is very humble and wants to learn. I'm pretty sure he will renew his contract at least once.
:eek:ops::lol::lol:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Feels like him and Pepe will get us a very pretty chunck of change from Barça or Madrid in 3 or so years, maybe a bit later in Matteos case.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Yes, as a captain he shouldn't be omitting so many stupid fouls. One or two is fine but 7.. more than any other Arsenal player is just taking the p*ss. And defending it is beyond ludicrous.

Nah it just means he is involved in more duels because he is positioned spot in!

Several of those were soft to

He isnt pushed around either

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Nah it just means he is involved in more duels because he is positioned spot in!

When Xhaka seriously injures someone with one of his silly fouls. I hope you keep the same energy. He’s a dangerous player and he’s no hard man, he’s just dumb and dangerous

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Feels like him and Pepe will get us a very pretty chunck of change from Barça or Madrid in 3 or so years, maybe a bit later in Matteos case.

I think Barca are really going to struggle post Messi. And real have fallen to pieces post ronaldo.

You never know, with Don Raul at the helm we might end up being the bigger club/better team over the next few years.

Look at liverpool, Suarez wanted to come to us 5 years back and now Mane and Salah don't want to leave for Madrid or Barca.

City and Liverpool are far and ahead the best 2 teams in the world.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It will be interesting to see how he does for France. That's the only positive that I can take from this international break

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Jesus Christ!
I don't know if you're really on a wind up or if you're serious.

So Xhaka going around fouling players should be condoned because it means he's "not pushed around easily"

Having a player who is aggressive and good in winning the ball back is good, not a player who just go around hacking players down.

FFS, Redcafe calls him Granit the hacker.

Meanwhile, over there in Redcafe, they're all waxing lyrical about Guendouzi.

This kid has the talent to succeed here. He's an absolute steal at £8m.
This just shows you don't need to over spend on superstars. If you look hard enough, you can unearth some germs

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Great prospect and I hope he reaches his full potential and stays with us throughout his peak years.

But come on, don’t be falling for this loves the club, loves the city stuff. Surely yall have been burnt enough times by players?

Symbia

I think you're forgetting Wilshere barely had an assist to his name when he first broke through in the squad. It's all about his function in the team.

I agree with most of your points minus the physical attributes statement. For now I can't see his much applauded physical attribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom