• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester Utd vs Arsenal |Monday 30th September | KO 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the fallout from Monday’s game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I hope he starts Nelson or Saka, they’ll be up against AWB but our shape with a 4-3-3 on Tuesday was so good.

Hopefully Torreira and Guendouzi in the middle with Ceballos, but we all know it’ll be Xhaka in there with Guendo.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What’s going on with AMN as well?

Not seen anything on any injury and he’s served his suspension.

Iceman10

Established Member
I hope he starts Nelson or Saka, they’ll be up against AWB but our shape with a 4-3-3 on Tuesday was so good.

Hopefully Torreira and Guendouzi in the middle with Ceballos, but we all know it’ll be Xhaka in there with Guendo.

Do you remember where Martinelli was played against Nottm Forest? He was mostly a LW in Brazil.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

They have 200m+ worth of talent in defence alone, I think they’ll be hard to break down. Attacking wise they look poor with all the injuries but I wouldn’t underestimate them, it’s derby game after all.

I think we’ll win but it will be a very competitive affaire.

No one is underestimating them , It's as weak as they are going to get , it is Man United after all . West Ham , Rochdale have all scored against the 200m plus talent , Maguire isn't exactly a great defender either . By the way we got 190 m worth of attacking talent in just a front 3 not even counting Özil .

Iceman10

Established Member
Striker most of the time.

ok, I kind of understand why Martinelli is not being played on the left even though ironically it is the same problem with Pepe playing on the right, even though Martinelli is a player in an earlier stage of development (more chance of making him more two-footed).

LW would be very unlikely for Martinelli for this one then based on no real minutes for Arsenal there. An important question is who starts LW (I would say no way for Nelson, slightly more confidence in Saka).

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Is this the best chance we've had away at Old Trafford? In terms of United's form and injuries is this a better chance than the one where Rashford had two goals?

Maybe they're that injured and in that bad of form we may finally actually win at OT, or am I being stoopid?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Is this the best chance we've had away at Old Trafford? In terms of United's form and injuries is this a better chance than the one where Rashford had two goals?

Maybe they're that injured and in that bad of form we may finally actually win at OT, or am I being stoopid?
I may be wrong. But our lineup at Old Trafford in 2016 wasn't as good as this one attack wise.

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Nah for me our best chance was 2015/16. We were competing for the title and they were devastated by injuries.

Their back 4 was Varela, Carrick, Blind and Rojo and we had a full strength team. Most disgusting loss of the Wenger era imo. The next game after that crazy comeback win against Leicester and we bottled it.

League was gone by the next week when we lost at home to ****ing Swansea.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Nah for me our best chance was 2015/16. We were competing for the title and they were devastated by injuries.

Their back 4 was Varela, Carrick, Blind and Rojo and we had a full strength team. Most disgusting loss of the Wenger era imo. The next game after that crazy comeback win against Leicester and we bottled it.

League was gone by the next week when we lost at home to ****ing Swansea.

Nah man, it's still too raw for me. Genuinely still cannot believe. I didn't even know what a Rashford was. I saw the two lineups and was already celebrating. LvG's future was in doubt, he almost had a full on mental breakdown a couple of months prior during a press conference. Lingard was starting who up until that point had done nothing of note for United.

Özil was literally the only player who showed up. Everyone else froze as if the enormity of the situation had finally dawned on them that we were the favourites for the title. Utterly spineless.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Nah man, it's still too raw for me. Genuinely still cannot believe. I didn't even know what a Rashford was. I saw the two lineups and was already celebrating. LvG's future was in doubt, he almost had a full on mental breakdown a couple of months prior during a press conference. Lingard was starting who up until that point had done nothing of note for United.

Özil was literally the only player who showed up. Everyone else froze as if the enormity of the situation had finally dawned on them that we were the favourites for the title. Utterly spineless.

Yeah LVG was a dead man walking, everyone knew José was getting his job the next season.

Welbz did alright as well but we went from something like two points back to 10 points behind after that and the Swansea loss. F*cking Giroud going cold killed us.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Wow. Manu fans are at their absolute lowest ebb. This forum is a positive utopia of sunshine compared to where they are right now.

Prediction: Injury crisis my a$$, we are guaranteed to screw this up, draw at best :D

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

As long as we have Luiz and Sokratis together at CB and a Xhaka-Guendouzi midfield axis, I’m going to say nothing is certain, regardless of the opposition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom