• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Vitória S.C| Thursday 24th October | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Our midfield is definitely a problem, even Willock who is normally trustworthy was sloppy at times. Torreira & AMN were dreadful!
Willocks been on a high of late - a dip isn't out of the ordinary. Also as an individual player it must be hard staying above the malaise of the teams poor midfield set up. That said, he didn't have his usual verve and ball carrying today.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
uKJjy3G.jpg

I'd make that same meme for Willock and Dani also :lol:

HBL

Established Member
If i see Torreira again play number 10 I'll do nothing but i'll be so mad. The guy is not 10 what emery trying to achieve with this? What the point you got Dani Ceballos ffs
I think if we're going to continue to drop Özil we need to play 433 with Xhaka, Guendouzi and Willock/Ceballos

Iceman10

Established Member
Willocks been on a high of late - a dip isn't out of the ordinary. Also as an individual player it must be hard staying above the malaise of the teams poor midfield set up. That said, he didn't have his usual verve and ball carrying today.

Not a fan of the taking him off after 45 mins, he should be allowed to work things out himself over the 90 mins, or at least given a chance to do so.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It doesn't make sense though, Tierney played a full match well before the international break, against arguably stronger opposition. Maybe they lost fitness over the international break, but I also think there was a bit of complacency, where the defensive end was neglected somewhat.
I think fitness wise they still not 100% Tierney Holding bellerin didn't play game in game out for months so they'll be eased on thankfully there a EFL cup game against Liverpool soon i think next week

I think it has been harsh on Willock making it look like all the problems are because of him and taking him off constantly.

He was playing well but Emery dropped him even then. Willock is cleary not Emerys favorite and hence he will be taken off no matter what. He is not allowed to constantly play badly like Guendouzi last year or Xhaka this year.

Just hope Willock start using his chances better! Our best midfield displays has come when he is playing. We need to find that again!

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Didn't see the game.... But not surprised by the results or the series of events leading up to it.

Emery out.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
All about Pepe that game. He needed that. Let's see that carry into the PL now.

I thought Smith-Rowe had a good game, Guendouzi also looked good when he came on. Midfield is still a massive issue even when Xhaka is removed but those 2 did well for me. Willock still a contender but just not playing at full conviction last couple games. Moving the ball through midfield was a big issue.

Martinelli did good but tired at the end. The CBs were also OK. Bellerin lacked fitness, Tierney finished the game quietly strong after a slightly relaxed start. The real poor players for me were AMN, Torreira, Ceballos and Lacazette. Wasnt happy with their contributions overall.
I feel sorry for Torreira, this bum manager is playing him as a number 10:facepalm:
Lacazette is just coming back from injury so it’s kind of expected
AMN doesn’t belong at a club like Arsenal
Ceballos seems like such a nothing player but he was decent for Spain, seems like another one of Emery's victims

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Hes an easy sacrificial lamb unfortunately. He doesn't have leeway with Emery like Guendouzi and Xhaka do. I agree with you nonetheless. Torreira was far worse today and played the whole 90.
The problem with Willock is when he isn't playing well he disappears from games. Torreira wasn't playing well but kept getting involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom