• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 22

Pepes blue pill

Next 3 prem games for them are norwich away and then brighton and villa at home, huge for them in the relegation battle

We play them in the cup between the brighton and villa game so will be playing thier 2nd string

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Imagine the odds you woulda got back in the summer for poch and Howe to be sacked this season...

Surely relegation would be a financial disaster for Bournemouth, even with the parachute payments.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Fraser is leaving, Wilson and Ake will leave if relegated, the other Wilson is on loan from Liverpool.

Think you’re looking at a club dying in front of our eyes unless they go on a good run,

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Didnt he end up going on a run to help leicester avoid relegation the season before they won the league? if so, watford for the prem next season ;)

He’s a bit of a c*nt but as a manager I think he’s a bit underrated.

It’s a stretch saying they won the title down to him but he really put in place some good foundations in his time there.

If it wasn’t for Almunia he probably gets them up a year earlier.

Pepes blue pill

He’s a bit of a c*nt but as a manager I think he’s a bit underrated.

It’s a stretch saying they won the title down to him but he really put in place some good foundations in his time there.

If it wasn’t for Almunia he probably gets them up a year earlier.

Yeah seen people say he is the real reason they won the league :lol::lol: as insane as those people are you are spot on about the foundations, I wish him no luck at watford though, both him and deeney are grade a c unts

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think Bournemouth might be ok, they need Brooks back badly though.

Guy was a baller last year and has had this mysterious ankle injury which has kept him out all year.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think that Liverpool is more stable side tbf.They don't switch off often and play on high level every game.

City is more black and white.Typical Pep.

Pep won't be happy with this.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Pep won't be happy with this.

giphy.gif

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Think that Liverpool is more stable side tbf.They don't switch off often and play on high level every game.

City is more black and white.Typical Pep.
Liverpool couldn’t pass through teams like City though, I much prefer their style to Liverpool’s

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom