• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 233,245

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makavelii

It amazes me the bum opinions on here. People wanted Emery instead of Arteta, saying Mustafi's one of our best defenders, lets buy more forwards when our defence is weaker than gnats p!ss, like they haven't been watching all the crazy errors we've making to throw games away.

Well then you’ll be happy to hear that Willian is on a free and it won’t make any difference to the defence we buy :)

Saying willian costs 25 million is deceptive. It’s actually only about 6 million against this years budget.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When you win a trophy, you can kind of do whatever you want.

Imagine if cocaine was legal...would be quite funny to see those "behind the scenes" stuff clubs release, with officials just wheeling in trays full of it for the players.

Take our recent FA Cup win, imagine seeing Holding passed out and covered in the white powder during the celebrations :lol:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
When you win a trophy, you can kind of do whatever you want.

Imagine if cocaine was legal...would be quite funny to see those "behind the scenes" stuff clubs release, with officials just wheeling in trays full of it for the players.

Take our recent FA Cup win, imagine seeing Holding passed out and covered in the white powder during the celebrations :lol:
That's not funny at all ffs.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Having arrived in the Premier League in 2017, Rudiger was welcomed into the dressing room by the 31-year-old and he says he'll miss the winger should he leave in the summer.

"Since day one of coming to Chelsea, he and David Luiz got me into the team and helped me out in the first couple of months because it was not that easy," the Germany international told reporters.

"He is a great guy and a really, really good footballer. He is calm and humble and it will be sad if I don’t see him again as a team-mate. He is not the type of player who talks that much.

"He does his thing on the pitch, just like Eden Hazard. By playing, he shows what he is about. He is a guy who dictates the game and not many players in the world have this type of quality.

"He is always training [hard] and practicing free-kicks after. He is someone who always wants to improve."

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Introducing AM’s new crew:

Morris-dancers.png

Still space for a couple more. Please PM @Trilly with your applications.

7-C47-EB24-7-AE7-4-F30-8-E56-6-F49-D78905-A2.jpg

Who will win the ultimate showdown?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Considering all the stories of how great he is behind the scenes as a leader, plus how brilliantly he can play...if Luiz could be consistent he would be one of the best defenders in the world.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
It amazes me the bum opinions on here. People wanted Emery instead of Arteta, saying Mustafi's one of our best defenders, lets buy more forwards when our defence is weaker than gnats p!ss, like they haven't been watching all the crazy errors we've making to throw games away.

Once again, why are people thinking Willian is gonna be one of our only signings :lol:

daron christie

55 staff made redundant so we can bring in this Chelski ****.

What a terrible club, ashamed.
The funny thing is if he was going to the spuds we’d be saying why didn’t we get him for free and what a good piece of business they’d done ...end of the day he’s improving our squad he’s better than head loss chicken Willock and toothless Nelson out together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom