• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

DennisTheLegend

The fact that we'll probably have to take a massive loss on this transfer tells you all you need to know.

Laca out and someone like Edouard in would be absolutely terrific business, even if it was for a similar price you'd be getting a younger and crucially more well rounded player in Edouard.

We have plenty of young forwards - Pepe, Martinelli and Nketia - Why don’t we try to get these guys to the Edouard level....

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Trust me you have no clue - We don’t create any chances for him, he is always making runs and trying to play one twos. The lack of chances created is in the stats 19th in the Prem for chance creation. Don’t dig out a player before analysing the true problems.

Also, comparing him to Ashley Barnes is another reason why you’re clueless.

Let’s look at his last 3 goals

Wolves - Great moment, excelling first touch and good finish

Liverpool - Great anticipation and rounding the best keeper in the world

Sp**s - Ridiculous hit, if that were your Edouard you’d be creaming your pants.

If he was so good the club would be looking to extend him. 55m and he's never hit 20 goals in a season. Can only play for 60mins a game. Non existent in away games.

Love how you've quoted a few goals like he hasn't been diabolical for 75% of the season.

People like you bounce for these mediocre players, then complain and wonder why we're sh*t.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We have plenty of young forwards - Pepe, Martinelli and Nketia - Why don’t we try to get these guys to the Edouard level....

Pepe is a winger, Martinelli is injured and still a long way off Edouard's current level also he still hasn't really nailed down his best position. Nketiah will never be at that level. This isn't FIFA you can't just magically get a player to a level he's nowhere close to being, Edouard has far more ability and has far more about him than someone like Nketiah will ever have sadly. Also although he's relatively young Edouard is more than capable of being a starter here and now for Arsenal.

DennisTheLegend

If he was so good the club would be looking to extend him. 55m and he's never hit 20 goals in a season. Can only play for 60mins a game. Non existent in away games.

Love how you've quoted a few goals like he hasn't been diabolical for 75% of the season.

People like you bounce for these mediocre players, then complain and wonder why we're sh*t.

Love how you’ve still not addressed teams chance creation - Avoiding it to dig out one player.

Diabolical is sitting in 19th position for chances created - Can you understand that for a club like Arsenal this is unacceptable and no forward player will thrive until we solve this issue.

DennisTheLegend

Pepe is a winger, Martinelli is injured and still a long way off Edouard's current level also he still hasn't really nailed down his best position. Nketiah will never be at that level. This isn't FIFA you can't just magically get a player to a level he's nowhere close to being, Edouard has far more ability and has far more about him than someone like Nketiah will ever have sadly. Also although he's relatively young Edouard is more than capable of being a starter here and now for Arsenal.

This guy plays in the Scottish Premier League, there is absolutely no evidence yet that he can make it in England.

DennisTheLegend

By the way people like me have been supporting the club way longer than you - You prob joined the bandwagon in 2002 when the success started. You have absolutely no clue about football - calling Laca Mediocre. The facts are that there is a lot of player bashing without much substance.

ChefMan21

I don't think we should sell. Not now that we've qualified for Europe, that we aren't as stretched for cash, and that our youngsters are basically in their first seasons. Unless he wants to leave - has he indicated as much? - then why sell? He's got a good partnership with Auba, if he wants to stay then that manifestly means a new contract, and our forwards are probably the only really strong point in this squad at present?

mpower2540

By the way people like me have been supporting the club way longer than you - You prob joined the bandwagon in 2002 when the success started. You have absolutely no clue about football - calling Laca Mediocre. The facts are that there is a lot of player bashing without much substance.
Oofft the old “Ive been supporting the club longer than you” trump card has been played lads get out while you can!!

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Love how you’ve still not addressed teams chance creation - Avoiding it to dig out one player.

Diabolical is sitting in 19th position for chances created - Can you understand that for a club like Arsenal this is unacceptable and no forward player will thrive until we solve this issue.

Of course its a problem, but having a completely static center forward, with absolutely no physical presence, that requires the perfect chance in the box to score a goal is equally a problem.

He gets dug out because he has cost the club huge money and people like you make every excuse under the sun for him.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Resorting to personal digs because you don't have a leg to stand on,
you really are an immature little man. And FYI I was born in Camden and have lived in North London all my life, if that even matters.

DennisTheLegend

Of course its a problem, but having a completely static center forward, with absolutely no physical presence, that requires the perfect chance in the box to score a goal is equally a problem.

He gets dug out because he has cost the club huge money and people like you make every excuse under the sun for him.

No Physical presence lololo - The guy is fighting and hustling all game, don’t know what games you’re watching....let’s just bring back OG ffs

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This guy plays in the Scottish Premier League, there is absolutely no evidence yet that he can make it in England.

:lol:

I’m confused by this post. Didn’t VVD, Arteta, Van Bronckhorst, Henrik Larsson all play in the Scottish League? But I guess they weren’t successful in top leagues like the PL and all became bums.

Reactions: JCB

moloso

What are you talking about? 2002 was out first bit of success? Lacazette is mediocre, substance is from watching him for the last 3 seasons.

We have to take £30m if its on the table. Do you really think we are going to get any more than what he's produced?

Reactions: JCB

DennisTheLegend

Resorting to personal digs because you don't have a leg to stand on,
you really are an immature little man. And FYI I was born in Camden and have lived in North London all my life, if that even matters.

who cares you have no clue about the game - you should’ve been born up the road so we wouldn’t have to put up with fans like you. Chance fkin creation, why are you not replying to that point, as it suits your narrative not to....

DennisTheLegend

What are you talking about? 2002 was out first bit of success? Lacazette is mediocre, substance is from watching him for the last 3 seasons.

We have to take £30m if its on the table. Do you really think we are going to get any more than what he's produced?

I’m talking about this bandwagoning chief - I know when our success started been watching since 86.

Our entire team been mediocre last 3 seasons, how many chances have we created for him per game? Stats will be shocking, but let’s not talk about this as the narrative is that Laca is ****

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
who cares you have no clue about the game - you should’ve been born up the road so we wouldn’t have to put up with fans like you. Chance fkin creation, why are you not replying to that point, as it suits your narrative not to....

I can tell by your manner of speech that you're not the brightest bloke around, and that you struggle when someone has a differing opinion to your own. I know it's probably quite tough for you, your three brain cells will be in overdrive, but let's just try to agree to disagree. Have a good day fella!

mpower2540

Aubameyang banged in 22 goals this season with that diabolical chance creation playing the majority of it out wide. A top drawer striker will find ways to score even if the creativity is low.

Laca Is alright, capable of the odd flash of brilliance but he wasn’t exactly scoring regularly even when he had Özil and Sanchez to provide for him. Creatively we’re poor, everyone knows that, would Laca go up a level if we added some more quality? Maybe? He’s coming to the end of his deal at 29 years old and we’re probably looking at one of the few chances were gonna get to sell and upgrade on him.

DennisTheLegend

:lol:

I’m confused by this post. Didn’t VVD, Arteta, Van Bronckhorst, Henrik Larsson all play in the Scottish League? But I guess they weren’t successful in top leagues like the PL and all became bums.

I agree and also Tierney, but is this kid going to change anything for Us immediately

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I don't think we should sell. Not now that we've qualified for Europe, that we aren't as stretched for cash, and that our youngsters are basically in their first seasons. Unless he wants to leave - has he indicated as much? - then why sell? He's got a good partnership with Auba, if he wants to stay then that manifestly means a new contract, and our forwards are probably the only really strong point in this squad at present?

You sell because he’s 30 and only has two years left on his contract. We’re about to give a 31 year old striker a 3 year contract worth £300k a week. We don’t need another striker over 30 on a lengthy deal worth over £200k a week.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom