• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Who can we replace him with again?

Edouard seems to be latest flash in the pan. Anyone else?

Some people have mentioned Depay. Could be interesting.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sp...olves-transfer-rugani-premier-league-18373687

They’re interested in Rugani and I’m sure Raul Jimenez would jump at a chance of playing CL football that’s if Wolves don’t win the Europa League.

Alternatively, Juve might just go for Milik since Italian teams usually sell to each other for cheap.

Do you see Wolves selling him without a profit (point per 141 minutes in EPL this season in Wolves)? And do you see Juventus paying over 40 million for him at that age? Is someone like Rugani a big enough pull to sell their striker for cheap?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Who can we replace him with again?

Edouard seems to be latest flash in the pan. Anyone else?

You could just replace him with Willian and shuffle positions accordingly.

You'd still have someone who likes to get involved in play but it would end up looking like a 4-3-1-2 with Auba and Pepe as your strikers almost and Willian in a free role to create behind.

It’s what Chelsea have done this year with Pulisic attacking the half spaces supporting Abraham and then Willian drifting into space across the front line to accommodate them.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You could just replace him with Willian and shuffle positions accordingly.

You'd still have someone who likes to get involved in play but it would end up looking like a 4-3-1-2 with Auba and Pepe as your strikers almost and Willian in a free role to create behind.

It’s what Chelsea have done this year with Pulisic attacking the half spaces supporting Abraham and then Willian drifting into space across the front line to accommodate them.

I would think Auba wants one reinforcement in front line/front sub rather than just switching Laca to Willian.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I would think Auba wants one reinforcement in front line/front sub rather than just switching Laca to Willian.

You could buy another creative midfielder, if the Grealish rumours are true then you’d have Nketiah as a direct Aubameyang back up.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Nkeitiah shouldn’t even near the club especially if we’re serious about challenging for places

We only have so much money and for me if we’re extending Aubameyang then back up striker is a low priority.

I’m fine with Nketiah trying to prove himself as a rotation option for a year then going for another striker the year after if he hasn’t worked out.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Cash or Bentancur. Could Kulusevski play as a creative 8? Anyone with some analysis/stats on him? He has quite a goal/assist record for playing at such a small club. Mostly from RW I understand, though.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Cash or Bentancur. Could Kulusevski play as a creative 8? Anyone with some analysis/stats on him? He has quite a goal/assist record for playing at such a small club. Mostly from RW I understand, though.

Ive seen a bit of him at Parma and he looks really good, such a dangerous player.

Don’t think Juve would sell as they only bought him in January.

daron christie

We only have so much money and for me if we’re extending Aubameyang then back up striker is a low priority.

I’m fine with Nketiah trying to prove himself as a rotation option for a year then going for another striker the year after if he hasn’t worked out.
That’s fine for 8th not going to work with putting all our eggs in one basket...I’d rather see martinelli as back up but god knows when he’s back season starts in less than 4 weeks

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom