• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

ChefMan21

Straight swap for Dybala or Douglas Costa and cash.
Add Bentancur to that list. I'd be happy with any of them. Dybala might end up at Real?

Edit: actually, not sure I want Costa. Didn't think he was that close to 30. Thought he was much younger.

Last edited:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Actually you're in the mud saying he is very average player worth 10-15 million. If this interest is true with Juventus, then clearly you are wrong.

Personally I think this is very good news for Arsenal, with Laca having maybe his worst season here and still Juve is interested.

Juve make mistakes with players and they’re making a huge one here with Lacazette imo.

They gave Aaron Ramsey a 400k a a week contract ffs is he really deserving that?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Juve got money don't know what orny talking about they owned by rich owner plus they usually been in CL for years.

Maybe they'll need to sell few because thier squad currently big need to tirm wagebill too

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Juve make mistakes with players and they’re making a huge one here with Lacazette imo.

They gave Aaron Ramsey a 400k a a week contract ffs is he really deserving that?

Sure, but I'd guess we all agree that Arsenal won't sell Laca for 10-15 million while getting a proper replacement will cost a lot more. More than double I'd say and we need strenghtening in other areas.

So if Juventus will pay 30 million for him, then he is worth that factually.

We don't know Ramsey's deal for sure. But I think we can agree that he isn't "very average player" either. Just that he is very injury prone.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Look what happened to Aaron Ramsey and Rabiot.

Juventus have been making plenty of mistakes with their recent signings, Laca will be another one imo.

So? Ramsey did so too, most of us knew he wouldn't succeed there.

Look at the trash above they've stockpiled too.

Laca might be quality as Ronaldo's workhorse though, especially in a slower league like Italy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal fans will need to stop mentioning Ramsey yes he been good for us but the guy is on big wages always injured also we want to rebuild.

drippin

Arsenal fans will need to stop mentioning Ramsey yes he been good for us but the guy is on big wages always injured also we want to rebuild.

Is someone mentioning Ramsey as an option to take him back? I hope not.

I didn't want to extend his contract on big wages because of his injury proneness and seems like I was right.

He won't be cheap, unless he takes very big wage cut to come back, and even then he would need to accept wage being related to performances.

drippin

Maybe. As long as he goes, it would be fantastic. That's why @Troopz is saying "Laca fanboys in the mud", I think.

I guess you think I'm a "Laca-fanboy", but in reality I just look at the whole picture.

I don't care much if he is sold, but they need to pay good money for him and we need some nice replacement who can deliver and convince Auba to stay.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Lacazette is probably one of their options. They should go for Raul Jimenez, he’s a much better striker imo. Wolves were interested in Rugani too, so it could happen.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I would swap Laca for Firmino in a heartbeat but they'd probably have a similar goal return.

Laca does okay with the chances he gets (post injury anyway), he just doesn't get that many due to his role. If he was quicker/fitter he could probably get in the box more often after his hold up play but that is a big ask for any player tbh.

That's his biggest issue, if he was quicker he would score more goals. The number of times someone breaks wide and there's no one in the middle to cross too. Whoever plays CF has to have some pace, its the key reason Nketiah was favoured by Arteta.

drippin

Lacazette is probably one of their options. They should go for Raul Jimenez, he’s a much better striker imo. Wolves were interested in Rugani too, so it could happen.

Wolves paid 38 million € year ago for Jimenez and he is the same age as Laca.

How do you see Wolves selling him or Juventus paying so much, surely he will cost more than Laca with 2 years in contract. Jimenez has three years and I think Wolves has a rich owner?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Morata to Juve, Laca to Atletico, Partey to Arsenal...

69329aef78dc707404da27e114bc1dfe5ac8fcc04bc8c82b396f8d07150c56de.jpg

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Wolves paid 38 million € year ago for Jimenez and he is the same age as Laca.

How do you see Wolves selling him, surely he will cost more than Laca with 2 years in contract. Jimenez has three years and I think Wolves has a rich owner?

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sp...olves-transfer-rugani-premier-league-18373687

They’re interested in Rugani and I’m sure Raul Jimenez would jump at a chance of playing CL football that’s if Wolves don’t win the Europa League.

Alternatively, Juve might just go for Milik since Italian teams usually sell to each other for cheap.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom