• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
In excess of 200k? Surely some of that would have to be performance related. 60k to 200k+ is a big step!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wasn't it wages that ended Vieira's move to Madrid in 2004, they tried to give him Makelele's contract and Paddy was like "**** off!"

He's a brilliant player, we should pay what it takes to get him if we can or at least close to it...will be fuming if we have a bid accepted, but the move breaks down over us lowballing him.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Wasn't it wages that ended Vieira's move to Madrid in 2004, they tried to give him Makelele's contract and Paddy was like "**** off!"

He's a brilliant player, we should pay what it takes to get him if we can or at least close to it...will be fuming if we have a bid accepted, but the move breaks down over us lowballing him.
Speaking of that, we should've just done a swap deal

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

In excess of 200k? Surely some of that would have to be performance related. 60k to 200k+ is a big step!

Well Atletico are a good UCL team. Arsenal are currently UEL team.

It's mostly the money that will attract him here at this point.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Speaking of that, we should've just done a swap deal

Makelele had already been sold to Chelsea a year before anyway, plus we already had Gilberto so it would have been pointless if it was possible.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
200k for Wanyama mark 2....no thanks.

Go with Xhaka, Ceballos and Willian as our midfield trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom