• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Out of all of these academy players, bar Saka, Ainsley has done the most for the club. Don't really understand how people are so willing to let AMN go, but are so against selling ESR/Willock/Nelson...

Willock and Nelson would never fetch us similar fee and ESR is three years younger than AMN. In the end, we can only sell the players there is interest in. If AMN can land as Partey, I'm OK with this

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I like this guy & got good ability but if we can manage to get a good amount for him, 20-25 million then hopefully that will help us with our fees for Gabriel & Partey.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Why does everyone keep saying he's a right back ?, Have I missed something or didn't Ainsley have a strop about playing the position last year, now he's our "best" right back, good deal if hes off, best of luck to him.

sdotzdot

Established Member
This is an uneasy loss for me. You can see from the clutch performances against big teams in big games he’s put in that he would have been an important part of the whole system if you’re trying to get back up to the top.

He’s one of the best utility players in the league, like James Milner was for city and more so Liverpool. It is what it is, clearly he doesn’t want to be here and the club have respected his wishes but still a bit ****

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think we will see a similar situation with Emi, who'd start for most of the teams in the league. Hopefully can get a similar fee from Everton or someone like that.

Shalmaneser V

Same feeling as with Iwobi. Sad that a HG Hale End product is leaving and feel he can still contribute. But I think we must accept good offers for part time players if it means we're getting better players in return.

How’s Iwobi got on since departing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom