• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 945,730
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I'm tired Hydro.

Tired of this transfer dullness or..?

giphy.gif

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Whether he goes to Juve or not, he's not coming to Arsenal, lets be realistic. Pipe dream stuff.

roz

Fake News Merchant
The thing I realised with a lot of Arsenal fans is that they haven't come to terms with our position in the football world, think we can compete with the Juve and Bayern's of the world for players.
Yeah totally duped by Gazidis & the spawn of Kroenke.

Its usually the same people that think we can get 20 million for chambers/30 million for Lacazette.

Its kind of sad really. We’ve all been sold a lie, just some of us realised years ago while too many want believe in false warchests and unrealistic signings.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Juve not in position to spend 50-60M for Aouar i mean they capable of but they desperate need to balance squad and trim the wagebill

GDeep™

League is very weak
There’s only 4/5 clubs in Europe who can sign Aouar atm. City, Utd, PSG etc.

If I was Lyon, I’ll tell Arsenal to match the Pepe fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom