• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
30 million we are being a charity club again ridiclous fee. at least they should come up with 50.
AMN at right back wont make us any stronger tbf.

Manberg

Predator
If l Arteta appreciates the profile of his player, an offer of 30 million bonus included would be enough to sell him to the club in the French capital.

Isn't that a contradiction? Why would Arteta sell a player whose profile he appreciates?

Z must be lazy in his translation.

Reactions: A_G

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Clubs are happy to pay £50m for Chilwell, an inferior player.

Clubs? I only see Chelsea willing to pay that fee.

Chilwell is an English international, homegrown player being sold to what Leicester would deem as a rival in the premier league. £50M is a monstrous fee, but its what you have to pay.

Bellerin is coming off the back of a nasty injury, looked pretty shaky up until recently, played 28 league games in the last two seasons and isn't going to a team within the premier league.

Chilwell to anywhere else in Europe would be 25-30M.

There's a reason why United ditched the Grealish interest and went for VDB.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
If l Arteta appreciates the profile of his player, an offer of 30 million bonus included would be enough to sell him to the club in the French capital.

Isn't that a contradiction? Why would Arteta sell a player whose profile he appreciates?
Because he himself knows if he wants to sign other players whose profiles are admired by him then he needs to move on his sellable assets

Reactions: A_G

Manberg

Predator
Clubs? I only see Chelsea willing to pay that fee.

Chilwell is an English international, homegrown player being sold to what Leicester would deem as a rival in the premier league. £50M is a monstrous fee, but its what you have to pay.

Bellerin is coming off the back of a nasty injury, looked pretty shaky up until recently, played 28 league games in the last two seasons and isn't going to a team within the premier league.

Chilwell to anywhere else in Europe would be 25-30M.

There's a reason why United ditched the Grealish interest and went for VDB.

Bellerin is homegrown, has experience against the best teams in Europe, a top fullback in terms of ability, still with the potential to improve further, over 150 caps for Arsenal, multiple trophy winner, PL team of the year a few years back. Any other year and Bellerin is easily a £60m player.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
We're actually making a profit of 10m by moving on two sellable assets for 53m and signing one of the best DM's in world football for 43m.. We're finally being smart in the transfer market

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Bellerin is homegrown, has experience against the best teams in Europe, a top fullback in terms if ability, still with the potential to improve further, over 150 caps for Arsenal, multiple trophy winner, PL team of the year a few years back. Any other year and Bellerin is easily a £60m player.

He isn't a top fullback in terms of ability, he's incredibly one footed and one dimensional. He's homegrown but that only matters if we were to sell him in the premier league.

Don't get me wrong, if we were selling Bellerin to Chelsea or Man City it would be £50-60M they'd have to pay. But this is PSG, they don't get the HG premium thrown at them.

He hasn't got the natural ability to improve further, he will always be just a good right back.

Manberg

Predator
He isn't a top fullback in terms of ability, he's incredibly one footed and one dimensional. He's homegrown but that only matters if we were to sell him in the premier league.

Don't get me wrong, if we were selling Bellerin to Chelsea or Man City it would be £50-60M they'd have to pay. But this is PSG, they don't get the HG premium thrown at them.

He hasn't got the natural ability to improve further, he will always be just a good right back.

Then you’re a poor judge of talent. Bellerin is currently one of the ten best right backs in the world, and he’s only 25.

LeadFarmer

It’s not just selling all these guys. We are clearing out wages that can go toward transfer fees. Kola, Papa and Bellerin were all on somewhat high wages for how much they contribute.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Really hate when the mods remove the media headlines from threads.

3782-F668-D3-FA-4-DDB-AB94-B6-A57853636-C.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom