• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 660,622
Status
Not open for further replies.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
There is no way United don’t sign him this window. The United fan base wouldn’t stand for it with Woodward taking the abuse, esp. looking at what Chelsea is doing, and it being said United had an opportunity to sign Havertz.
United getting Sancho would all but end our hopes for top 4. I think it will happen though. But I don’t understand VDB signing at all

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I feel a bit sad for him tbh. He's a player who have single handedly saved CP from relegation many times, but when the time came for his Big move, Parish denied it.

He put himself in that situation. He shouldn't have accepted that massive deal a couple of years ago. Apparently, you can't eat your cake and have it.

Iceman10

Established Member
United getting Sancho would all but end our hopes for top 4. I think it will happen though. But I don’t understand VDB signing at all

Until last season I thought it was mostly about the players, but last season it seemed like a different game with managers and coaching systems being far more important in the overall balance. That gives me some hope, because you are right, we are now behind with squad development when we were probably ahead of United and Chelsea last summer.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I feel a bit sad for him tbh. He's a player who have single handedly saved CP from relegation many times, but when the time came for his Big move, Parish denied it.

He put himself in that situation. He shouldn't have accepted that massive deal a couple of years ago. Apparently, you can't eat your cake and have it.
That new contract he signed in 2018 ruined any hope for a big move which he deserved. I feel for him and as I said, last summer I was praying we would sign him until Pepe. He was like last summers Partey/Aouar

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Everton got Doucoure for 20m. I think they’re building a decent squad this time around, Allan is going to be a very good signing too.

They need to bring in CBs and striker next though.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Weird move. Jose is obsessed with finding a backup for Harriano Kanessi. Why sit on the bench if you're Milik?

He has missed almost a year in 3 years at Napoli due to injuries.

Better not to strain himself too much and gets a good payday.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc

To upgrade these two, squad depth quality need to be improved.

NINTCHDBPICT000464358034-e1552306680124.jpg

960.jpg

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Everton got Doucoure for 20m. I think they’re building a decent squad this time around, Allan is going to be a very good signing too.

They need to bring in CBs and striker next though.

I do agree that they have a decent squad and that Allan will be a great signing, however, I just don't see how they can keep it up with that defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom