• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 660,648
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Yeah thankfully we not owned by Jorge mendes. how the f**k Wolves allowing this? 25% of transfer going to agent ffs :lol:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
200.gif

Reactions: A_G

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Wolves now have 10 Portuguese speakers and 4 Spanish speakers out of a squad of 21 players, plus a Portuguese manager. Correct me if i'm wrong but even in Wenger's heyday I don't think we ever had a French connection of such a proportion.
I'm intruiged how Wolves started this Portuguese project.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully mess leaves and it's not a return to the previous cycle;
IMG-20200904-WA0007.jpg

Nah I think he’s heading somewhere new next year...

Should have stayed at Atletico

He was past it when he left, bit of an awkward divorce as he wanted to stay but the club wasn’t overly keen on retaining him.

He would have helped with his leadership last year but getting sucked into a multi-year contract when he’s rapidly declining would have been a poor decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom