• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 660,648
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amsterdam Gooner 88

Hopefully mess leaves and it's not a return to the previous cycle;
IMG-20200904-WA0007.jpg

Messi getting clowned. You love to see it:drool:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How does Morata keep going for so much money :lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why is Juve and Atletico Madrid filled with bums?

GDeep™

League is very weak
If that deal goes through, it will be almost £200 million spent on Morata since 2017...how!?
He’s young and has a reputation that’s got him moves. I mean from Real to Juventus because he was seen as a top kid, from Juventus to Chelsea because he was still pretty young and scoring in Italy, from Chelsea to Atletico because his reputation in Spain is good.

Even now, he’s 26 and has scored as much as Laca at Arsenal.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Every squad has bums. Players get old, some lose form, injuries etc.

Juventus are in bad shape though I think, reckon Inter can win the league next season.

Inter's transfer policy is a bit questionable. They essentially let Tonali go to Milan, while there's talk of them signing a very washed up Vidal. They signed Eriksen in January who's ridiculously out of favour. Seemingly want to get rid of Skriniar who was their best defender prior to Conte's arrival. A 35 year old Ashley Young starts for them, Moses was signed too but mainly a bench player. A lot of players brought in but a lot of questions have to be asked. I'm not sure if they're in that good shape but they could still capitalise if Juve slip up.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He’s young and has a reputation that’s got him moves. I mean from Real to Juventus because he was seen as a top kid, from Juventus to Chelsea because he was still pretty young and scoring in Italy, from Chelsea to Atletico because his reputation in Spain is good.

Feel he's been quite poor since 2017, did have a very good rep before moving to Chelsea so that might be carrying him.

Even now, he’s 26 and has scored as much as Laca at Arsenal.

He's 28 in a months time...seriously mate, can you do me a favour and check the player's age before you post, it's really annoying...you always get numbers wrong ffs.

You posting Nuno only joined Wolves in 2019 gave me such a headache :lol:

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Inter's transfer policy is a bit questionable. They essentially let Tonali go to Milan, while there's talk of them signing a very washed up Vidal. They signed Eriksen in January who's ridiculously out of favour. Seemingly want to get rid of Skriniar who was their best defender prior to Conte's arrival. A 35 year old Ashley Young starts for them, Moses was signed too but mainly a bench player. A lot of players brought in but a lot of questions have to be asked. I'm not sure if they're in that good shape but they could still capitalise if Juve slip up.
Yeah found the Vidal thing weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom