• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,797
  • Views 115,648

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I’m sorry why is @American_Gooner making match threads again?

Thought we wanted a good season didn’t we?
tenor.gif

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

The average age is around 80. We then die. We get to experience about 70 seasons of football where we fully understand it. Let's enjoy another full season with all of its ups and downs!

If death is the destination. Then life is the ride. Enjoy the ride!
Ok that’s great but I’d also be up for crowning us champions today

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not that it should take away from our performance but this Fulham said is going straight back down once again as things stand. Odoi, Hector and Ream as starting defenders with Reed and Cairney in midfield is championship standard.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

The part of our performance I’m most satisfied with is that Fulham couldn’t create a single clear cut chance. I never seen a game like that under Emery or recent Wenger.
This is the big difference in my mind also. We are much, much harder to break down.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Great way to start the season, a lot of positives. But let's be honest, Fulham are absolute dogshit. Let's see if we can perform like that consistently against better teams.

Ok that’s great but I’d also be up for crowning us champions today

Which you rather, be crowned 70 times champions today or enjoy the experience of life? Death will catch us all. We are all just a lamb on its way to slaughter.

Eat grass, run in the sunshine, jump cutely, enjoy it while it last my little lamb.

Manberg

Predator
This is the big difference in my mind also. We are much, much harder to break down.

Arteta is managing to get the balance of doing that whilst maintaining a threat in attack too. It’s not always going to be like that, there will be games where we will get dominated on a physical level and those will be much harder.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!

Wtf was this about? I hope they channel this agression into matches :)

Players don't have to like each other - just deliver on the pitch.

However, hope they patch things up as it is not professional to do this infront of cameras.

OSBK

Established Member
Very happy with that. Fulham will be this seasons whipping boys IMO.

No complaints, great to see DC come on. He looks absolute quality.

Unsung hero again is tierney, faultless at the back and quality going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom